Javier Reyes of Animals as Leaders

  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

pirateparty

Well-Known Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
192
Reaction score
34
Location
south carolina
How does Javier connect the Eleven rack with his Amp/Cab?

I know the Eleven has a few different input/outputs but I'm confused as to what his signal chain is. My guess would be the Eleven is in the FX loop of his Mesa, but wouldn't the preamp signal from the head distort whatever signal the Eleven is putting out?

I'm planning on getting an Eleven and using it with my 5150II, and probably picking up a Ground Control to have my 5150 lead channel, and Eleven clean/fx channels live. How would I wire this?

Xiphos68

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2008
Messages
4,260
Reaction score
1,528
Location
Middle Earth
Hey, Guys

You know the Illustrated Luthier is coming back right Lord willing.

paintkilz

Banned
Joined
Aug 3, 2008
Messages
899
Reaction score
67
Location
IOWA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How does Javier connect the Eleven rack with his Amp/Cab?

I know the Eleven has a few different input/outputs but I'm confused as to what his signal chain is. My guess would be the Eleven is in the FX loop of his Mesa, but wouldn't the preamp signal from the head distort whatever signal the Eleven is putting out?

I'm planning on getting an Eleven and using it with my 5150II, and probably picking up a Ground Control to have my 5150 lead channel, and Eleven clean/fx channels live. How would I wire this?

when we were partying i was talking to him about it, as i thought it strange to have that setup vs tosin's axe/2/90/2 rig...

i wantttt to say he was using it strictly for effects, but i belive he was using it for a preamp...he was a little out of it, and wayyyyyy drunk...i do know its in the mesa loop. he said he really likes it although its tones are nowhere near that of teh axe-fx as he put it..

Xiphos68

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2008
Messages
4,260
Reaction score
1,528
Location
Middle Earth
Where did you hear this? Awesome news:yesway:

Holloway:
I talked with him via facebook and he has his equipment still, and plans to build again one day, but not right now. He moved out near me, and I actually know his wife and her family. He seems like a really nice guy, and is obviously uber talented, so I hope he starts building again soon. Oh, and the line for his customs begins right behind ME!!!:lol: That TIL8 of Bulb's and Cataclysmchild's are probably my two favorite guitars of all time.

Ok I take back the semi - production models. I thought somebody said something about that. Nevermind but he plans on building again so.

blacai

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2014
Messages
1,108
Reaction score
679
Location
Malaga (Spain)
Ok, sorry for the necromancy post...

I attended a concert of Animals as Leaders yesterday night.
Lot of people talk just about Tosin(there are tons of reasons...) but after have seen Javier Reyes playing live... I just can say HE IS THE F***** MASTER

I thought I would leave the concert thinking on selling all my guitars, but seeing how he plays gave an extra punch of motivation.

525x348px-LL-bf1c3650_HolyNecroPost_759032.jpeg

TheDandy

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2016
Messages
444
Reaction score
656
Location
Canada
Gawd I love this clip. Sums up nearly everything I love in a clean 8 string piece.

gingerman

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2011
Messages
146
Reaction score
43
Location
Moscow, RU
I actually like Javier's stylye much more than Tosin's. More taste and less shredding.

Top
')