Javier Reyes Signature ESP coming next year

• Thread starter xwmucradiox
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jwade

Doooooooooom
Reaction score
At a Concert in Oktober he was using the new ESP as well. At least it looks like it :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6OsjmmO3Yk

That isn't the guitar. That's the one he had when they did press photos for the endorser announcement. He played that for a couple songs at the beginning of the night too. The previous video posted has the new fancy one in it.

stevexc

Reaction score
Didn't get a photo (or even a glimpse), I couldn't deal with how terrible the venue was and ditched right after Devin Townsend. Sorry dudes.

Decipher

Ibanez Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn't get to see it Saturday night either. Could see the headstock in their boat backstage, but not the body as the boat was facing the opposite way. Javier played an ESP STEF B-8 (with passive pickups) the entire night with the exception of the Strandberg coming out for one song.

MetalBuddah

0000 00 0 0 00 000
Reaction score
Talked to Javier at the show tonight in Baltimore, MD. The reason why he hasn't been using his signature guitar for the past few stops is because it has intonation issues. He is getting another prototype next week. He said that it is the mystique body and will be equipped with his own Dimarzio pickups :)

teamSKDM

Reaction score
Carbon fiber and painted finishes, awesome. Carbon fiber and figured wood? Overdoing it.

Zhysick

Reaction score
A new signature guitar with new signature pickups? Uhm... that's good for the ERG world :)

Slunk Dragon

Gear Nerder
Reaction score
I'd love to hear what kind of pickups Javier would choose as his. I think he'd create some really solid sounding ones.

Reaction score
My inside sources have produced. Good grief is that headstock fugly.
Pvo2NB1.jpg

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
My inside sources have produced. Good grief is that headstock fugly.
Pvo2NB1.jpg

A non-RG-inspired 8-string that doesn't look ugly as shit?

Holy .... I'm in love.

I REALLY doubt this would happen, but a Javier Reyes sig 6 or 7 string would be insane.

Between this, the Gary Holt sig, the Dean Karl Sanders sigs, Schecter's offerings, and several other awesome things, WNAMM 2015 is shaping up to be awesome. :agreed:

BrailleDecibel

Member Of The 27" Club
Reaction score
I dig the body shape...I would be quite happy if it ended up being produced as a non-sig 8 with some different aesthetics and hopefully a different headstock...8-string cockstock, anyone? :lol: The current headstock, carbon fiber binding and quilt top with the gold hardware, and whatever the hell those inlays are all about just aren't doing it for me.

Musiscience

Reaction score
The only thing missing is LTD logo in gold with swarovski crystals as binding and rotating multicolour lasers on the tuning pegs and a bridge made out of small pieces of mirror and.... and... never mind I prefer sober looking guitars. :fawk:

BrailleDecibel

Member Of The 27" Club
Reaction score
The only thing missing is LTD logo in gold with swarovski crystals as binding and rotating multicolour lasers on the tuning pegs and a bridge made out of small pieces of mirror and.... and... never mind I prefer sober looking guitars. :fawk:

0000specs_zpsca36c356.jpg

')