Jeff Hanneman Jackson Soloist Stickers???

the_Mayor

Reaction score
Hey there...
Like many of you guys, I'm trying to build my own Jeff Hanneman Jackson SL2:hbang:so I'm searching for the stickers. Unfortunately, it's really hard to find them all! So if you know anything about them, PLEASE HELP!
'till now i've managed to identify only six of them. As you can see these are (clockwise): jin-jang symbol, dead kennedys logo, wasted youth logo, black flag logo, oakland raiders logo and johnny rotten's face. These are circled with blue paint. The ones with red paint are unknown.

bk1003slayer62.jpg

Here's one extra photo (hope it helps)
If you find anything please post a comment Thanx!

47959650.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SenorDingDong

Smeller of Smells
Reaction score
skull and crossbones looks like an old Clash sticker... that or the W.A.S.P. sticker... OLD W.A.S.P. not the new t-shirts

Kermes

Reaction score
Above the neck pickup, the 'pissing-punk' is the Circle Jerks and skull&crossbones is the old the Exploited logo.
Edit. The figure next to the skull looks awfully like the skeleton-soldier on first D.R.I lp.

groph

Reaction score
the skeleton-looking soldier deal next to the skull and crossbones appears to say Waffen SS under it, Jeff's infamous for being into WWII Nazi memorabilia. The SS were like Hitler's special forces. The "SS" always looks liked two lightning bolts. The inscription to the right of the skeleton soldier almost looks like some kind of Hebrew text or maybe something Arabic but I have no shitting clue about that.

asmegin_slayer

cali-cornia bluffer
Reaction score
Major, I've wanted to do the same thing for a long time now! I applaud you researching the stickers, looking forward to see an exact copy on yours.

the_Mayor

Reaction score
That's a great idea!

but do you have a .... Kahler ?

:squint:

Actually I'm not that good at playing the guitar, so I don't really care if there's a Kahler or a Floyd. In fact, I'm thinking of buying not the actual Jackson SL2, but the DXMG instead, which is quite similar but much more cheaper.

the_Mayor

Reaction score
Major, I've wanted to do the same thing for a long time now! I applaud you researching the stickers, looking forward to see an exact copy on yours.

Thanks dude! It's gonna take me a long time to finish that one (I have to sell some other guitars I have first), but as soon as I'm done I 'll post some pictures... stay :metal:!

the_Mayor

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for your help! According to your posts, it turns out that most of them are old logos of bands (that's why I can't find them at google pictures :wallbash:) but I'm gonna track them sooner or later. Thanks again!

Esp Griffyn

Play more music
Reaction score
Do Slayer not have a fan forum you could ask on? I'm sure this won't be the first time someone has made a replica of the guitar, and somewhere where Slayer fans congregate might be a good place to ask.

Latest posts