Jeff Kendrick Stolen Guitar Alert!

Devyn Eclipse Nav

Avid Open C Enthusiast, Aspiring Ghibli Wizard
Reaction score
After a DevilDriver show at Mojo's last night, in Joliet, Illinois, one of Jeff Kendrick's guitars, a Red ESP Horizon, was stolen. They have a picture of the suspect, and anyone with any information is asked to contact the Joliet police department.

Anyway, start scouring the local craigslist and pawnshops! If you find a Red ESP Horizon, it's probably Jeff's!

Here's the suspect:
http://www.metalinsider.net/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/devildriver-robber-300x273.png

Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

purpledc

Proud blacksheep
Reaction score
contact justin at jcguitars.com He is the authority on these types of guitars in northern illinois and a good chance that it will be either taken there or he will here about the guitar through his various buying channels. At the very least he can put it on his radar. I live in mchenry and If I see the thing pop up ill be sure to let you know.

Swyse

Swyse
Reaction score
I'm always looking for esps for sale around here, I'll be on the lookout for it. Know the serial or have any pics of it? Any thing noticeably special about it?

Devyn Eclipse Nav

Reaction score
This is all the info released so far, but if there's any more released, I'll update the thread. As for the info, I'll give Justin a call, as soon as I can.

bob123

Banned
Reaction score
With all the high tech cameras for sale on the cheap, and all this technology floating around, I will NEVER understand why security cameras still use .3 mega pixel cameras ;)

Sucks to hear about this, Joliet is NOT too far away from me, so I'll keep my eye out around here.

JamesM

The Armada
Reaction score
Dude looks like he was drunk by the way his arms are all on the side of him.

Idiot.

habicore_5150

El Psy Congroove
Reaction score
Jeff (on his fanpage) and the rest of Devildriver stated that Jeff finally got his guitar back

So there's definitely some good news

ridner

Bastard of Thousands
Reaction score
hooray for getting it back!

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
He was filmed paying his bar tab with a credit card and he left a note with the guitar saying, "I'm sorry." :lol:

Devyn Eclipse Nav

Reaction score
Oh, good! hahaha. Well, glad he got it back! No need for this thread anymore hahaha.

bob123

Banned
Reaction score
Ive always been curious on how to punish people who steal but give it back...

Immediate thought is castration, then sewing it back on with a note that says "I'm sorry" :p