Jeff loomis diezel booth musikmesse

• Thread starter IAMLORDVADER
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Severance

The Cockhammer
Reaction score
But... I bought a Schecter Loomis and Fireball 100. :ugh:

I didn't even get an email or anything from him...

I'm holding off on buying a Dean RC7 and Peavey 3120 now...

Shoulda said screw the loomis and bought a powerball imo powerball is like miles ahead on tone then the fireball. Maybe the 100 is better but I owned a fireball and currently own a powerball(best amp ever i swear) and the fireball just sounded so sterile and mesa-ish.

Fred the Shred

Shrederick
Reaction score
Rather silly, to be frank. Here's hoping there is no retarded endorsement pressure taking place (although I can't really see either company requesting that, to be frank).

JPMike

Totally Random
Reaction score
I think Jeff should switch to Blackmachines and Diezels, even though ENGLs are nice too!!!

Too bad, the video is private now. At least, I watched it when it wasn't. :D

Deadnightshade

U gonna eat that?
Reaction score
Could you change the video to public again, please? Otherwise close the thread as it is pointless then.

1)Only mods can close threads
2)I don't see why the OP would change his video to private it might not be his
3)we can wait another version might pop up

Edika

Reaction score
This video becoming private is as annoying as videos of bands that are restricted to certain regions due to copyright. As if seeing such a video would breach copyright? Copying and distributing the video illegally yes, but this can be done in the country that is supported by copyright. So what's the point? /end rant

ronjhoser

Reaction score
If anybody had the good fortune of downloading this video before it went private, could you pm me... please?

')