Jeff Loomis leaves Nevermore

• Thread starter Scar Symmetry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kali Yuga

Reaction score
Awesome! I'm excited to see what's to come. Loomis could do so much better than Nevermore.

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Color me completely unsurprised. I wonder who's going to do the Sanctuary reunion shows?

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Awesome! I'm excited to see what's to come. Loomis could do so much better than Nevermore.

Yeah, whatever. Loomis' lack of interest is a lot of the reason the last NM disc sucked, IMO.

Dan

Reaction score
Yeah, whatever. Loomis' lack of interest is a lot of the reason the last NM disc sucked, IMO.

Kind of thought this too. You know better than most of us so ill take these words as a hint :lol:

I wouldnt be suprised if i saw loomis start up a new group soon though.

ShadyDavey

7ibrarian
Reaction score

:agreed:

True

Produced well, had some great guitar moments but yeah......it didn't compare to the oft-mentioned classics. Whilst I initially said "shite" on reflection I guess that if it leads to a rekindling of his interest (and a second solo album perhaps) then it can only be a good thing - and it's not like he could never re-join at a later date.....

')