Jeff Loomis sig pics !

• Thread starter Tristoner7
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Those inlays are cool, wish it had a painted stock though.

The bottom strap button is blackish...must have black chrome hardware.

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
Maple fret board is a deal breaker for me. Guess there won't be any new Schecters in my future, I was hoping the sig would be something more along my tastes, which would be the old Hellraiser + OFR.

Nick1

Reaction score
Why do people like their toggle switch in that position!?! I hate that! Id totally play PRS if they put the toggle in a better place. Like the EBMM JP. Or even Ibanez or Fender!

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Dude, it's nowhere near the pos PRS location, that's where the volume knob normally goes, I like it a lot.

Nick1

Reaction score
Dude, it's nowhere near the pos PRS location, that's where the volume knob normally goes, I like it a lot.

I mean behind the bridge.

If the guitar had a birdseye fretboard/neck and a Lo Pro Trem and the toggle in the JP position and didnt have a huge neck, I assume this does like all schecters Ive played. And locking Schaller tuners and a matching headstock, no truss rod cover and a black dimarzio clip lock strap Itd be great :lol:

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Yeah, PRS location behind the bridge, the worst location on the face of the earth.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
Kinda ugly... I really like the way the Hellraiser looks, but I'm not digging the looks on this... 'Course, I'm not a Nevermore fan.

Samer

Dybbuk
Reaction score
Kinda ugly... I really like the way the Hellraiser looks, but I'm not digging the looks on this... 'Course, I'm not a Nevermore fan.

I dont like the binding on the hell raiser, thats what i think makes it look cheap.

Thats why i think this one looks more classy

Emperoff

Not using 5150s
Contributor
Reaction score
I absolutely dig it, finally a 7 string guitar a little bit different!!!

I want one, NOW! :scream:

The pickup switch placement seems a joke... I'd rather go for the push-pull pot :scratch:

')