Jeff Loomis sig pics !

• Thread starter Tristoner7
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nick1

Reaction score
If I bought it Id route a new hole for the toggle and fill the old one which in turn would ruin the guitar and cost too much. But I can get Schecters cheap so maybe.

Emperoff

Not using 5150s
Contributor
Reaction score
It does seem like a retarded place. I know Ill definitly make it a tone knob and install a pushpull.

Yeah, just what I was thinking

BTW, I edited the pic and painted black the headstock. Looks better unpainted IMO. If I can find the exact color, I could match myself the body with the headstock

Reaction score
This could be very good...I was always a fan of Schecters for their necks, and of Ibanez for their trems. So, when you put the two together, you have one sexy-ass prospect. Not sure if I dig the headstock color though...should be black cherry, just like the body IMO.

Emperoff

Not using 5150s
Contributor
Reaction score
Look it at this way:

The headstock is unpainted, so you can paint it whatever color you want. And if you don't like it then, you can sand it down again, and you'll be back to the begining :lol:

Crappy paint edit, but looks awesome in black cherry :shred:

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
You know...you guys can switch the switch and knob positions...

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Look it at this way:

The headstock is unpainted, so you can paint it whatever color you want. And if you don't like it then, you can sand it down again, and you'll be back to the begining :lol:

Crappy paint edit, but looks awesome in black cherry :shred:

Yeah that's what it SHOULD look like. That and matching hardware. Not crazy about it as is.

Emperoff

Not using 5150s
Contributor
Reaction score
If the body is mahogany, matching the maple headstock with the body color could be a little tricky...

I think that I'll need your help when I get mine, guys :wavey:
Bah I was photoshopping the exact same thing just now...beat me to it. :fawk:
You did a better job than me though!
Paint >> Photoshop :lol:

Reaction score
Bah I was photoshopping the exact same thing just now...beat me to it. :fawk:
You did a better job than me though!

Ryan

Reaction score
Have we decided if its neck thru or bolton yet? I thin i see some finish on the back of the neck up by the headstock there...

Unknown Doodl3.2

look at each other..
Reaction score
Man, IMO that's the nicest hellraiser I've ever seen, tbh I laso dig the mismatched hardware colors and the unpainted headstock, and look at those inlays!!!!

tehk

Yes..
Reaction score
I think Schecter just blew Ibanez out of the water!

Oh yea. I think I'm sold. I remember when I was debating between a Hellraiser and an rg1527 a while back. I had tried both and I was comfortable with the "base-ball bat" described neck shape of the Hellraiser (I play an LTD comfortably), but the only thing that kinda bothered me was 26'5, but no biggy. What turned me over to Ibanez was the K7. When I tried the K7, I was sold to Ibanez.. so I picked up an RG7321. But I think my heart is set on this one :). Maple Board = Plus, Floyd = Plus, Kick Ass finish = Plus.. Original Floyd?!.. Problem solved :D.

GiantBaba

omnicidal godmachine
Contributor
Reaction score
Love the natural headstock. Love the black inlays on Maple board. Don't like the Floyd or switch position.

Depending on the price, I could go for one.

')