Jeff Loomis sig pics !

• Thread starter Tristoner7
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Samer

Dybbuk
Reaction score
About the inlays, at least there isn't a horrible N7 graphic on the 12th fret written by a 2 year old.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Tzoni

Reaction score
Looks great. I guess I will have to wait wait and try it myself (it might as well be my first sevenstring guitar!). Does anyone know the neck's scale?

Emperoff

Not using 5150s
Contributor
Reaction score
Looks great. I guess I will have to wait wait and try it myself (it might as well be my first sevenstring guitar!). Does anyone know the neck's scale?

I assume 26,5", typical Schecter Scale

Am I the only one who love the inlays? :fawk:

Emperoff

Not using 5150s
Contributor
Reaction score
Only a bunch of Ibby-loving dudes would want that. :lol:

I think the switch on the Hellraiser is perfect for me, and I want it that way on the Loomis Sig too. I like to have the switch on all my guitars around the same place.Feels stupid when I try to switch pickups and find that there's nothing there :lol:

Reaction score
NO, why a matt finish?... :(. If they offer that in glossblack though. :agreed:

I like it overall. Its just that I dont like the finish at all. loomis... you know better.

And whats up with people not liking warrel or labrie? Both are my favorite singers. Labrie might sound a bit bad at those really high notes live, But just listen to Images and words... What wonderful vibratos on the N's. And warrel is a bit weird, but if you listen to his voice long enough you learn to love it.

Emperoff

Not using 5150s
Contributor
Reaction score
Warrell is definitely unique in his style, you can love it or hate it. I hated it at first, takes some time to get used to his voice.

LaBire just sucks, IMO. If you can't sing properly a line live, don't do it in the record, making your fans dissapointed, and proving that you suck. He's just mediocre compared with the other four music titans in the band.

:offtopic: Let's get back on topic anyway.

Reaction score
HE DOES NOT SUCK ON SCORE. He has really improved. I love his voice on scenes from a memory and 6 degrees too. And I like his voice live, its not bad, definatly not.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Goddamn, that rules. I LOVE maple boards... I'll be seriously tempted to grab one of these and throw some passives in it. :wub:

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
I don't like the natural headstock, but other than that it's cool. I wonder what Noodles' take on the inlays is?

So happy that it is the French Fleur-de-lis, and not a Celtic Cross. :yesway:

I dig the guitar. Natural headstocks look good on maple fretboards, and it has a real Floyd. :metal:

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
See, I love trans red finishes. :D

Depending on what the bonus looks like (which I won't see for rather a while yet, I suspect), I may have to grab one of these... Goddamn, if it plays like my Blackjack but has a floyd and an alder/maple combo, this could rule. :D

SeanC

loves metal
Reaction score
thats looks so awesome, I might have to get one.

jacksonplayer

The Fusion Guy!
Contributor
Reaction score
Looks pretty cool, even if I'm not a huge fan of maple fretboards. The inlays work a lot better on the maple board than they do on the Hellraiser's rosewood board (I know they're not exactly the same). If I'm not mistaken, this is the first production guitar to use the OFR-7. I'll be curious to see the price on this one, but if it's reasonable then Schecter really has blown Ibanez out of the water, since the lack of good-quality Floyds has been Schecter's biggest drawback in comparison.

Ryan

Reaction score
....and we still havent decided if this was bolt-on or neckthru?
I think the back of the neck is matte red too...

')