Jeff Loomis sig pics !

• Thread starter Tristoner7
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
:agreed:

I was cruisin around on myspace, and i went to Loomis' profile. I checked his pics and guess what i found there...

loomissigkz6.jpg

I wonder how long its been there :lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Drache713

Contributor
Reaction score
Wow, this looks so different from every other 7-string currently available...thank God. I'm not really a big fan of maple fretboards or anything, but man I want that SO bad that it's not even funny. :drool:

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
Wow, this looks so different from every other 7-string currently available...thank God. I'm not really a big fan of maple fretboards or anything, but man I want that SO bad that it's not even funny. :drool:

Dude, you and I are in the same boat. :lol:

It's not what I'd design, but it's so different, it's a damn must have. I bet it sounds and plays killer.

Emperoff

Not using 5150s
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey! look at the pic! the hardware is black!!! :woohoo:

Really happy to see it's not mismatched :yesway:

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
2) EMG 707s have a lot of attack but theyre fairly beefy sounding, not that bright. Hope I don't get flamed, but its my opinion most guitars with EMGs in it sound about the same anyways. Very minimal differences. I've had EMGs in mahogany, basswood, alder, etc... all sounds about the same.. just subtle differences.

I completely disagree, actually. I'm not going to get into the "sounds the same in different woods" bit because I haven't played enough EMG equipped guitars to really speak for this, but the 707's in my Hellraiser are also seriously bright. It's a mahogany neck and mahogany body, and acoustically it's darker than the Blackjack, but it's nearly as bright as my strat, perhaps brighter.

I also wouldn't call them "beefy," as they have a lot of presence and a sharp upper mid spike, but very little low-mids and not partiocularly deep bass, to my ears. They sound more like very high output singlecoils than they do humbuckers to my ears.

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Hey! look at the pic! the hardware is black!!! :woohoo:

Really happy to see it's not mismatched :yesway:

Are you sure? It looks like mismatched hardware to me, just a hint of a glint off the tuners and strap pegs. It wouldn't be so bad if the Floyd was black chrome, my UV has black chrome hardware and Edge 7 with a black locking nut and that looks cool.

Vegetta

Pixel Farmer
Reaction score
Hmmmmm I will definately give one of those a try - I love the maple board - Im not crazy about schecter's neck profiles but I could learn to live with it

My only take-away is the unpainted headstock - looks a might unfinished IMO

Emperoff

Not using 5150s
Contributor
Reaction score
I'll probably paint the headstock, or I'll take the guitar to someone for doing it for me if is not too expensive.

Reaction score
I wonder who will get this guitar first on the forum... hmm, probably an american since it will be so much easier to get in th US.

BinaryTox1n

Reaction score
Oops, I'm a little late,
but i like everything about this guitar except the switch position, and that's not even a big deal.

Hell yeah. :agreed:

Reaction score
:agreed:

I was cruisin around on myspace, and i went to Loomis' profile. I checked his pics and guess what i found there...

loomissigkz6.jpg

Now I know from where I regocnice the colors. Its the same as the custom warmoth he got about a year ago. the one to the left of the Sig. That one looks pretty awesome too.

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score

Maybe you've seen it, maybe you havent... but here it is.
T.

Saw this posted by Drew on Jemsite and I must say, that's a very nice looking guitar and I love the trem and maple fretboard with the black inlays. The body finish is nice too. Schecter is really impressing me these days. :agreed:

')