Jeff Loomis' "Zero Order Phase"

• Thread starter beretta329
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Furtive Glance

Unfamiliar with the type of thing I’m seeing.
Reaction score
The playing on this album is ridiculous and Loomis is a total monster, but I can only take it in really small doses. It kind of grates on my ears after a while. Either way, he's a total badass.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jacksonplayer

The Fusion Guy!
Contributor
Reaction score
I would have liked a little more stylistic diversity on the album and less of the indistinguishable wall of overdriven guitars, but Jeff's writing and playing are wonderful.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
I would have liked a little more stylistic diversity on the album and less of the indistinguishable wall of overdriven guitars, but Jeff's writing and playing are wonderful.

So a hair less distortion/layering/and diminished arpeggios? :lol:

Bobo

Reaction score

Sacristy, Azure Haze, Cashmire Shiv, Departure, and even Miles of Machines to an extent are a bit unique for Jeff to me. But of course there is plenty of signature Jeff, which I unabashedly admit to loving ;)

')