JEMSite forum problems.

• Thread starter jvms
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jvms

Reaction score
Hello guys, I hope I`m posting this in the right place... Well, I have registered in the JEMsite forum for a while and I simply can`t do anything in it. I can`t post, make a thread, see my own profile... I think my account have not been activated yet. I tried contacting them, but nothing happened. The reason why I`m bringing this problem to you is because I found a great deal on the classifieds and I can`t PM the seller. I know many of you have JEMsite accounts. Would you mind informing the mods about my problem, or telling me what I should do? Everytime I try to see the seller`s profile, this message shows up:

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
If you just posted a new thread and are a newer member your post might be held in the moderation queue. It will be visible shortly.

Thank you for the attention.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

7stringDemon

Reaction score
Sounds like you got banned. Did you do anything that might GET you banned?

jvms

Reaction score
Actually I was never allowed to post since I registered in the forum. No Threads, posts, PMs, nothing. It`s like the account was never even activated.

ovation22

Reaction score
Verify registration - click here then click NEW THREAD and post to go on New forum members must click in here and post a NEW THREAD before they post anywhere, view the classifieds or PM/email other members. YOUR IP ADDRESS will be visible in this forum area but only to other verified members and NOT to guests, unverified members, suspended or banned members). Please read this ANNOUNCEMENT for more information. Replies are not allowed

http://www.jemsite.com/forums/f44/

jvms

Reaction score
Thank for the help. I tried reading the announcement and starting the thread, but I`m still getting the same message. If you guys have an account there, would you mind contacting a mod there? I`m not even able to PM them. My username is jvms, I`d be really grateful if you could do this to me.

mike90t09

Reaction score
check your spam folder in your email for the activation link. I had the same problem. I never got the email in my regular inbox.

_MonSTeR_

Reaction score
Thank for the help. I tried reading the announcement and starting the thread, but I`m still getting the same message. If you guys have an account there, would you mind contacting a mod there? I`m not even able to PM them. My username is jvms, I`d be really grateful if you could do this to me.

The member profile for jvms was created over two years ago and the account never activated by email...

jvms

Reaction score
yes, it was created 2 years ago, but I have never really needed to use it until now. However, I do remember activating it by e-mail. Anyway, are you able to get a mod to activate it for me?

')