Jerich pickups: wiring question.

• Thread starter Cancer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Cancer

Gazzmask
Reaction score
After personally installing the X2N-7 successfully on one of the Darqness sisters (My Agile) I had a local luthier install the pickups that Jerich sent me in the other sister since I needed a proper setup done. After getting the guitar back I notice that the pickups are really weak sounding. At first I thought that the pickup just sounded that way, but talking to some other people I'm starting to think that they may have been installed incorrectly

Does anyone have wiring diagram for the Jerich's?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Did you shoot Billy (Jerich on here) a PM about it? He'd probably know, or he could get it for you from the guys making them I bet. :yesway: From what I've heard about them, they should NOT be weak sounding so my bet is that he just wired the pickups in your guitar without testing to make sure he did it right! :noplease: Different manufactuers color the wires differently, I'm surprised he didn't ask you for diagram beforehand if he wasn't familiar with the brand! :scratch:

Jerich

Contributor
Reaction score
tony you should have emailed me you had them wire wrong...Eds RG you purchased were wired right...because of copywrite infringments I have to use different wire colors to keep Dim/duncans from being hostile......

Aghorasilat

33rd degree
Contributor
Reaction score
pick ups do not sound weak at all. I have some in my agile and I have another I am gonna be installing soon in my carvin.

The sound sweet nice tone and smooth leads.

')