Jericho Guitars Avenger 7 Pro

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score

DeathCubeK

Reaction score
It should be fixed now!:yesway:

oh i remember these guys! i was looking at the tele shape not too long ago. your guitar looks sweet, too. i like that they're fairly tasteful shapes and they don't seem to go for the real "aggressive" styling.

MoonJelly

a subtle stinging sensation..
Reaction score
Interesting, like the blonde colored woods. Maple doesn't get enough action as a fretboard.

CircuitalPlacidity

Carnivorous Jesus
Reaction score
What's the story on the fusion? I'd be interested in checking out a 7 string version. Their page only shows a 6 and an 8 in that model. It surely comes in a 7 string configuration

Reaction score
What's the story on the fusion? I'd be interested in checking out a 7 string version. Their page only shows a 6 and an 8 in that model. It surely comes in a 7 string configuration

I think it was offered as a 7 string at one time. Im not sure why it isnt anymore myself. You might ask them. Dave Wuselman, the owner, is a pretty reapinsive guy. I think you can reach them at info@jerichoguitars.com.

dirtool

Reaction score
Hey guys!

this is my first post on Sevenstring.org and I thought i would share my recent metal demo/playthrough of a Jericho Avenger 7 Pro with you! What are your thoughts on the company? And, if you like the music don't forget to subscribe!

https://youtu.be/Z3M4_Dejb-s
www.jerichoguitars.com

Thanks in Advance!:metal:

:agreed:
nice video,i like the sound!
how's the neck feel?is the back of neck feels flat like ibanez/prs?or rounder like ltd/schecter?
and the website said that they offer some custom options without charging it much, i will be excited if i can get one with an ash body+ebony fretboard and color changed without extra charge.

Reaction score
:agreed:
nice video,i like the sound!
how's the neck feel?is the back of neck feels flat like ibanez/prs?or rounder like ltd/schecter?
and the website said that they offer some custom options without charging it much, i will be excited if i can get one with an ash body+ebony fretboard and color changed without extra charge.

Imo the neck has a little bit of both worlds. At the nut it is rounder without feeling too much like a baseball bat (in between say a schecter and ibanez). And then it seems to flatten out as you get further up the neck to improve fret access and not have to stretch for leads or soloing. Its solidly built with 3 pieces of maple and has a super smooth finish.

metallifan3091

Reaction score
I played a Jericho last spring at a shop in Vancouver, BC and really liked it. I think I have too much GAS for other things at the moment to want to pick one up, but they seem like nice instruments.

Latest posts

')