Jerry Springer Calls!! What The *$#&()%#

• Thread starter Rebelyellz
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebelyellz

DONNIE
Reaction score
It would suck if Jerry Springer called and wanted you on his show! Is my wife bi?:agreed: My wife gay!:mad: My wife cheating??:nono: My wife sold my guitars??:scream: :rant: :evil: I lose 2 hours of my life everyday watching Springer,but im laughing my ass off.Im thinking my life isnt so bad after all,watching everything that Springer has on his show!! Ive seen worse things happen around here locally.Whats everybody think!! DONNIE

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
I would absolutely refuse to be on his show. You know some bad shit is going down and you don't want to find out on national TV (on a show that I think only losers go on anyway).

S

Snowman

It would suck if Jerry Springer called and wanted you on his show! Is my wife bi?:agreed: My wife gay!:mad: My wife cheating??:nono: My wife sold my guitars??:scream: :rant: :evil: I lose 2 hours of my life everyday watching Springer,but im laughing my ass off.Im thinking my life isnt so bad after all,watching everything that Springer has on his show!! Ive seen worse things happen around here locally.Whats everybody think!! DONNIE

Son, I hope you got your ears on, 'cause I got something you might wanna listen to. You keep posting trash like this, and regular folk start gettin' a notion that all us southerners are just plumb stupid. I reckon Fred and I just ain't gonna let that happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')