Jet Black Carvin 727 Hardtail

• Thread starter DarkSaga
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkSaga

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have for sale a Jet Black Carvin 727 with alder body, beautiful blank ebony fretboard,medium-jumbo frets with virtually no wear whatsoever on them, and all gold hardware with only some slight tarnishing on the bridge, but very very minor. The body has some dings on it and the headstock had a couple of dings that were touched up in black by a previous owner.The back of the body has a moderate ammount of scratches on there as you can see in the pics. The guitar is a little rough around the edges cosmetically, but the playability and feel is by far one of the best playing guitars I have owned:shred:. It looks like the previous owner never played the thing,(the frets and fingerboard look brand new) and just threw it around his house:nuts:. The guitar is 100% solid though. No breaks of any sort, just a couple of little bumps here and there:metal:.The dings and such are all circled in yellow in the pics.The little white specs on the body is just some dust andlint from the rag I used to give it a quick wipe down, but just left more of a mess:noway::lol:It has been recently set up and the neck is dead straight with a nice low action. It is strung up with .10-.59's and it comes with a Carvin hardshell case that I bought for it at my local music store.It will also come with the truss rod cover and both knobs in gold.

I am asking $545 shipped and insured to anyone in the lower 48 states.

My Ebay ID is jmalmsteen9597 with 101 100% positive feedback rating and I have also done a couple of deals on here and you can check my itrader feedback.

If you have any questions or requests for more pics then just shoot me a pm!

Thanks!

-Jeremy

Carvin001.jpg

Carvin003.jpg

Carvin004.jpg

Carvin005.jpg

Carvin006.jpg

Carvin007.jpg

Carvin009.jpg

Carvin010.jpg

Carvin013.jpg

Carvin011.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

KaLeVaLA

Sir Mix-A-Lot
Reaction score
what year was this made? Are you the first owner?
Do you mind shipping to Norway? Ofcourse shipping on my bill!

DarkSaga

Reaction score
PM sent!

Not sure what year it was made.
I am not the original owner.
And , I will also ship internationally:metal:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')