Job For a Cowboy

Nick

Reaction score
go out and buy whisper supremacy by Cryptopsy and experience some brutality lol

i agree that the price of existance is a good album.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

OwlsHaveEyes

Josh Gauges
Reaction score
Cryptopsy is brutal! I just don't like Lord Worm. I do like Cryptopsy though...Is Whisper Supremacy with or without Lord Worm?

Demeyes

Reaction score
JFAC are decent, lots of hate going their direction because they made it pretty big and had breakdowns. The only problem I have with Genesis is the amount of ambient/buildup interlude tracks they put on the album. I found it a bit unnecessary.
I'd never heard All shall perish before, sounds really good. I'm going to have to check one of their albums out.

FYP666

Kick The Gates Open
Reaction score
I have to say... Genesis! I like Doom alot, but somehow i just have always this strange feelings when i hear Embedded or AFC... It feels like, good ol' fuckery... MOSHPIT MONDAYS!!!

Stitch

Banned
Reaction score
JFAC are decent, lots of hate going their direction because they made it pretty big and had breakdowns. The only problem I have with Genesis is the amount of ambient/buildup interlude tracks they put on the album. I found it a bit unnecessary.
I'd never heard All shall perish before, sounds really good. I'm going to have to check one of their albums out.

The Price of Existence is a great album. the older album, "Hate. Malice. Revenge." has a less technical edge and a different vocallist, but is still a great album. :yesway:

Slayer89

The Demon Barber
Reaction score
JFAC is one of those bands that I've really tried to like, but just CAN'T get into. I dunno why ...

biggness

Contributor
Reaction score
I like them quite a bit:metal: They remind me of Through the Eyes of the Dead, which I love!! I prefer Genesis over Doom though. I like the thickness of it, if you know what I mean.

I was up at the office one day, and a dude walks in wearing a "Job For a Cowboy" shirt. I was like "hmm, wonder what he is doing here?" So I say "hey buddy, can I help you?" and he says "yes, I am here for an interview" This made me happy, cause you can never have enough metal lovers at work. So I show him the way to the right office and tell the boss that he had better hire this dude!! :scream: then karate chop his desk in half!! Well he hired him and his name is Rico and we have awesome metal conversations all the time. I love him!!

Slayer89

The Demon Barber
Reaction score
I like them quite a bit:metal: They remind me of Through the Eyes of the Dead, which I love!! I prefer Genesis over Doom though. I like the thickness of it, if you know what I mean.

See, I love "Malice" and really dig the music off of "Bloodlust" (not so much the vocals). But whenever I try and listen to JFAC, I just can't get into it. Can somebody recommend certain songs to listen to?

sakeido

Contributor
Reaction score
Embedded is my favorite death metal song of all time. The most brutal thing I have ever heard, and still enjoyed.

shredthelight91

Reaction score
Is it just me, or does anybody else notice that JFAC's full length sounds almost identical to Cannibal Corpse? Genesis sounds like later CC. [with corpsegrinder]. I remember about 2 years ago when I first bought DOOM, JFAC's EP, I was/am in love with Job For a Cowboy. The whole deathcore scene is amazing. But then about a year ago, I picked up Genesis expecting a longer DOOM. I put it in the cd player and became very bummed. What do you prefer, DOOM or Genesis?

Doom hands down

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
And if you think Embedded isn't the most brutal song written in the last 2 years then you're absolutely nuts. :squint:

you seriously need to hear Bloodbath's The Fathomless Mastery.

')