Job Interview Tuesday

• Thread starter ohio_eric
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ohio_eric

Contributor
Reaction score
I need all of you to flex at all those who dare oppose me in quest for gainful employment. :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
Yep.

Here's my encouragement to you, seeing as I've worked my mojo on your rivals.

frosties-tiger2.gif

ohio_eric

Contributor
Reaction score
It's a software support job for a compant that does software for courts.

Edit: T-minus 24 hours until the interview. I'm slowly creeping towards full nervous wreck mode. Oddly I only seem to do well when I'm feeding off of nervous energy.

:shrug:

OzzyC

:ubersquint:
Reaction score

Edit: T-minus 24 hours until the interview. I'm slowly creeping towards full nervous wreck mode. Oddly I only seem to do well when I'm feeding off of nervous energy.

Just flex them into submission and give you a better job then you planned for. :cool:

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score

:lol: I totally relate. I'm only at my most productive when I'm functioning under near-apocalyptic amounts of stress. :flex:

settite

Legion of Doom
Contributor
Reaction score
Chris has seen my work under pressure and stress. I am as cool as the arctic in the winter. Its the only way I work really productively. Other than that I am bored out of my mind and usually doing stupid shit trying to keep myself occupied.

ohio_eric

Contributor
Reaction score
It's less than 90 minutes and I'm feeling the rush. :lol:

Drew, I'm totally like that. In college I did everything at the last possible minute. It's not real good on the blood pressure but I graduated Cum Laude so I must have been doing something right. :D

Grom

New found sanity
Reaction score
You'll succeed, dude. Just keep faith. ;)

I thought I was utterly mad to wait the last possible minute to work when I was in College ... Again, I feel less alone thanks to you, guys. :lol:

ohio_eric

Contributor
Reaction score
OK so as I drove over to the Land of Leon(Bowling Green OH) I felt like somebody somewhere was liking me as Dio and Hendrix were administered on the radio. :shred: Can't beat whip ass guitar playing to brighten the old mood.

So I get over there and I go into Bud's office. I like Bud because his desk is messier than mine. :woot: Also Bud has a boil on the side of his nose roughly as big as a pea, maybe a bit larger. This makes keeping eye contact a breeze as I can't stop staring at his boil.

Then I move onto Pat's office and we chat and I tell him how great I am and he he's all polite and plays along. Interviews are largely won be he who bullshits the best. Sadly being a bullshitter isn't my strong point. Sure I rock and all and I'm the idol of dozens. But I can't bullshit people it's genetic or a combination of my Catholic guilt plus my skeptical leanings. :shrug:

All in all I think it went well. But I won't know anything for a few days as they are still doing interviews tomorrow.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Drew, I'm totally like that. In college I did everything at the last possible minute. It's not real good on the blood pressure but I graduated Cum Laude so I must have been doing something right. :D

:lol: I didn't even know I'd graduated cum laude until they called my name as I walked across stage - I thought I'd missed it by a tenth of a point. Evidentally, it's a good thing I went with American Lit and didn't do the Physics degree I was considering... :lol:

[action=Drew]ignores the fact he now does finance.[/action]

OzzyC

:ubersquint:
Reaction score
I :flex: in their general direction.

Hope they pick you. :yesway:

Latest posts

')