John Petrucci's new guitar.............

• Thread starter Nick1
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Vince

Contributor
Reaction score
saw him playing it on VH1 last night. It's a sexy in that classic Gibson kind of way. Great sounding piezo in it too.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
This is just one of something like 28 prototypes (and counting) that EBMM has been making for him. Nothing is set in stone yet.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
If that comes into production and has a mahogany body, dot inlays, and is available in a 7 I may have to buy one... hell I might buy one even if it's basswood ;)

steve777

Reaction score
I'm already putting cash away so if this does make production, I'm ready to pull the trigger on a seven string version...if that option is available.

And if they don't put it into production, well, then I have a nice chunk of change ready to go towards a J Custom.

jacksonplayer

The Fusion Guy!
Contributor
Reaction score
That's pretty awesome. If they ever make a JP7 with something other than a goddamn basswood body, I'm whipping the ol' credit card out...

2powern

Maiden England
Reaction score
I much prefer the "current" model.

One in gold would be nice, don't think it's offered though.

streathervsgodzilla

*insert title here*
Reaction score
there was a discussion on that guitar a few weeks back on the jp forums and i think its a one off jp had made based on the 20th anniversery silhouette and wont be put into production although im not sure about that, i'll hunt down the thread later but my laptop is about to die

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
jacksonplayer said:
That's pretty awesome. If they ever make a JP7 with something other than a goddamn basswood body, I'm whipping the ol' credit card out...

You and me both, man.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
technomancer said:
If that comes into production and has a mahogany body, dot inlays, and is available in a 7 I may have to buy one... hell I might buy one even if it's basswood ;)

It's alder with a mahogany block in it.

newfinator

The LORD OF BYRON
Reaction score
jacksonplayer said:
I actually like basswood, thought it's better with a nice flame or quilt maple top on it.

Latest posts

')