Joining the ebmm crew in a few hours :)

Gumbyx

Reaction score
Cant wait to get my 7 string. Changed my post around so ppl dont hurt me lol. Im new here. hehehe.:shred:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Svava

Djento ergo sum
Reaction score
GOD IM SO READY FOR THIS!!!!!! Had to wait like 2 more days cause of stupid weather. GAAAAAHHHHH:shred::shred::shred::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

One of the mods' brothers was killed by a capslock-titled thread.

They get a bit cross if you use capslock in titles xD

But I'm psyched for you dude!

What are the specs of the axe in question???

Jonathan20022

Engineer
Reaction score
Can't wait to see them bud! You must be super excited :)

Are both of them coming in or only one? Also, I'd recommend changing the thread title to non-caps, the mods aren't too fond of that and Pre-NGDs. Can't wait to see them either way!

Gumbyx

Reaction score
One of the mods' brothers was killed by a capslock-titled thread.

They get a bit cross if you use capslock in titles xD

But I'm psyched for you dude!

What are the specs of the axe in question???

jp bfr 7 string Solar burst Rosewood neck. Then Ill have a jp bfr 6 rosewood neck koa top right after not same day though.

Gumbyx

Reaction score
Can't wait to see them bud! You must be super excited :)

Are both of them coming in or only one? Also, I'd recommend changing the thread title to non-caps, the mods aren't too fond of that and Pre-NGDs. Can't wait to see them either way!

I am very very excited :lol: Im just getting one this week. eeep :lol:

ShreddyESP

Limit Zero
Reaction score
You may proceed to redeem yourself by posting pictures of said instrument! I'm always game to stare at gorgeous EBMMs.

Forrest_H

How can she slap?
Reaction score
Hopefully you'll post some pics up soon of said gorgeous Ernie Ball! Excited for you man, congrats!

Gumbyx

Reaction score
Hopefully you'll post some pics up soon of said gorgeous Ernie Ball! Excited for you man, congrats!

Ill do it as soon as I get home from school haha. Gotta figure out how to upload stuff and what not on here. I recently just figured out how to post so im like LvL 1 noob atm. lol
:lol:

Forrest_H

How can she slap?
Reaction score
Ill do it as soon as I get home from school haha. Gotta figure out how to upload stuff and what not on here. I recently just figured out how to post so im like LvL 1 noob atm. lol
:lol:

Put your pics on facebook or imageshack, and then right click on the picture, open it in a new tab, copy the url, and click the image button on the reply to thread menu. Voila! :)

Latest posts

')