Josh Smith (Northlane) confirms new sig guitar in works

• Thread starter Logan Abbott
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jinn

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I have an update for you. Looks like some availabilities came up for production space and jackson have been able to get these turned around sooner than we hoped.
Preorders will come online in early September and the guitars will be on shelves early December. Pricing will be a touch more than the misha pro series ET as this one comes stock with BKPs.
Fuck yeah! Gonna get one as soon as it drops

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

OldMate

Riff Pig
Reaction score
That's one hell of a nice looking instrument, keen to see these come out! The specs seem really good, and unique enough that it stands out while also being close enough to home base that people will feel comfortable enough to give it a go. Love the colour, too. Big congrats to Josh!

Really great to see the Blackhawk/Impulse get into a production guitar that doesn't cost a mint, too. I love my Blackhawk set in my Schecter Banshee, but I'm happy that more people are going to get to see how great these are without going through the pickup swap rigmarole.

SeventyFour

Reaction score
I'm not normally a Jackson fan but this actually looks great!

A.JohnHayes

Gallops go brrr
Reaction score
4 grand is likely a USA version. However, that much for a Korean-made guitar would actually be so hilarious I'd flip all the way around to respecting it on grounds of absurdity alone.

A.JohnHayes

Gallops go brrr
Reaction score
Aha! Of course, AUD would make much more sense. In which case, my point about a nigh $3,000 guitar still stands.

JimF

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah I realised that when I wrote it :lol:
Perhaps that's the list price and it will hit the streets at about 2k?
I'm in the UK we don't have all this MSRP and street price etc :D

noob_pwn

Reaction score
You are correct! Indeed kangaroo dollars.
Yeah that's what i got told. It's about as much as the misha evertune model but a little dearer because it comes with BKP's. I don't know how this price washes out retail

JimF

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh my god its beautiful. God bless whoever mistakenly posted that on Reverb before the release.

1662577830476.png

Masoo2

Reaction score
ok wow for that price...

also i love how obnoxiously big the headstock looks from the back

vjxlxa3iqvvlapvjgm95.jpg

JimF

Contributor
Reaction score
Even though I predominantly play 6 string, I'm tempted to get one and tune it drop C with a high G just so I can use it all the time lol.

')