JP6 NGD (pics)

• Thread starter RevelGTR
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

RevelGTR

Reaction score
Hey Folks,
Just got my new JP6 last night! First, pics:
JP6Color.jpg
JP6Headstock.jpg
JP6Angle.jpg
GroupShot.jpg

So anyways, this thing is awesome! The neck feels great, and the body is light but not toyish, solid but not heavy. It sounds wonderful! I have had the 7 string CL/LF in my 7620 for a long time, so I knew what to expect to a degree. However, the combination of higher quality basswood and the fact that the 6 string versions of these pickups sounds a bit better (IMO) completely blew me away! In standard, songs from Images and Words sound great. In drop C, it's perfect for everything from Killswitch Engage to Periphery. Overall very much in love! And the best part is that it's light f@&king blue! :hbang:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

RevelGTR

Reaction score
Thanks guys! And that ^ means a lot coming from someone with so many awesome EBMMs!

RevelGTR

Reaction score
Forgot to mention, even through my cheapo keyboard amp, with a comp and some verb the piezo sounds very nice. Through my mesa it's a bit middy and likes to clip, which is expected.

RevelGTR

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I admit the finish was a big factor in my purchasing the guitar lol

MetalThrasher

Thrash & Burn
Reaction score
Happy NGD! I just got the same exact guitar and color a month ago. Pictures really don't do the guitar the justice it deserves! Seeing it in person makes you just want to stare at it for a few mintues! Also, I have to admit that this is the first guitar that I am not going to change anything on it. I think it is perfection right out of the box.

fr4nci2c0

Reaction score
There is one of these same color same everything at the guitar center here. I plugged it into an oragne head and cab and SHAZAM! thats a great guitar and a beast. I thought it was strange that the headstock is lacquered and the neck is not.

RevelGTR

Reaction score
Agreed, I find self just staring down at it while I play. I'll post some more pics when I get home today.

')