JTG Infinity

• Thread starter Rich
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stuz719

Stoic. With a small "s".
Reaction score
IIRC JTG = "James Tyler Guitars"

pvomit_full.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

drawnQ

Reaction score
i like everything on that guitar except the headstock

abyss258

Reaction score
This chick I know actually has that same thing but in a crazy green color. The head on hers looks waaay better though... :squint:

W4D

Bass Player
Contributor
Reaction score
The DSpawn Has simmular tastes I have never hear d of JTG but if seems you might dig this HALO GUITAR. Body is longer and this is a deep socket set thru with a kick ass neck joint.

l_072e99c9155e4468ba32fcd8224b7ddd.jpg

index.cfm

l_78e54d839383442e81ea8bba99ea4305.jpg

captain amazing

Reaction score
I have an infinity like that except mine is black. I bought it from some jackass who was trying to "tune" it by bending the tremelo arm till it contacted the body and raised the strings. apparently he didn't know what a locking nut was for. I offered him 90 bucks for the guitar, case, and his practice amp. i had to get new strings and a new tremelo, but obviously it was worth more than i paid. I'll try to load pics later.

stuz719

Stoic. With a small "s".
Reaction score
I have an infinity like that except mine is black. I bought it from some jackass who was trying to "tune" it by bending the tremelo arm till it contacted the body and raised the strings. apparently he didn't know what a locking nut was for. I offered him 90 bucks for the guitar, case, and his practice amp. i had to get new strings and a new tremelo, but obviously it was worth more than i paid. I'll try to load pics later.

Aah, you must have bought Larry Conklin's old guitar. Doubles the value, that star connection...

And the technical term is "wah-wah bar"...

;)

andy wilson

Reaction score
I finally managed to find some pics of this awesome 80's guitar as seen on the back of Nuclear Assault's "Game Over". Pretty good upper fret access :lol:

4415qx4.jpg

4541hlx.jpg

2uokhnm.jpg

I'd love to have one, I suppose the chances of finding one of these are pretty slim though.

andy wilson

Reaction score
dude!!! i own that exact guitar you posted now!! i wonder where did you get that. i had the guitar for about 2 months now. it's great to play, ebony fretboard is so much fun to play and the kahler flat mount is so versatile. i changed the pick ups to a vintage yamaha bridge. i tried a seymour duncan trembucker but didn't sound right and i had this 70's yamaha, took the cover off coz it was pretty rough/rusted and it has a great tone.clean and twangy on clean and great on distortion. i wouldn't exchange it with any guitar below 1k, i believe it's pretty hard to find now.

i have an infinity also, i've had it for about two years. play it everyday. any idea how much they are worth

armdis

Reaction score
Bought it at Sam Ash on 48th St. in Manhattan. Had it for about a year. Very very light weight. I actually loved it but everybody else hated it. I wound up getting rid of it. I was drunk (or on my way) and I spent most of the money on a cigarette lighter that looked like a Corvette. I recently saw on the net that Hondo made a version of this guitar also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')