June's FS/FT Thread-A BUNCH of different ones.

• Thread starter engage757
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

engage757

Banned
Reaction score
As usual, cash is king, but always looking for interesting trades. Basses and guitars, +/- Cash where applicable. Try me, I am EASY. REALLY looking for an Eclipse Full Thickness or Cherry Sugar JP12, but anything is game!

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: ESP Eclipse II in Black Cherry. Has minor playwear, 9/10 easily. Seriously nice. I have two of these, I will be selling one and keeping the other. Found a CTM right after I bought these. :wallbash:
Modifications (if any): Cliplock Strap
Accessories (hardshell case etc): ESP Hardshell Case
Location (City,State or City,Country): FL, USA
International OK? : Of Course
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM here or engage757@yahoo.com
References (eBay or other forum userid): 530 100% positive on eBay and hundreds on MANY forums.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $1250 O.B.O.
Pictures:

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: ESP Eclipse II Vintage Black. Been played, but nothing horrible. 9.5/10 Seriously nice. I have two of these, I will be selling one and keeping the other. Found a CTM right after I bought these.
Modifications (if any): Cliplocks
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Roadrunner hardshell
References (eBay or other forum userid): 530 100% positive on eBay and hundreds on MANY forums.
Pictures:

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: ESP/Ltd EC1000 Black Cherry. Bought this to hold me over, then got the two Eclipses above, then found the CTM. It is maybe an 8/10. Has a couple dings and tiny scratches, mostly on the back. A Beauty.
Modifications (if any): None
Accessories (hardshell case etc): None
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $500
Pictures:

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Jackson USA Custom SHop Chris Broderick in Red Quilt. My pics do this no justice. 9.8/10. some TINY finish bubbling on the back lower bout, but appears unplayed. These guitars are seriously sweet, and if it didn't have a Floyd it would never leave.
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Jackson OHSC and candy
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $2600 O.B.O.
Pictures:

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Mayones Setius. THis one has some history. It was my introduction to Mayones Guitars! I traded it to Aaron (hourglass), and he traded it to FLuxx, who had it refinished and traded it back to me. SERIOUSLY sweet guitar, and if you want to try a Mayones, this is your chance on the cheap!
Modifications (if any): Refinished and Seymour Duncan Blackouts.
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Mayones OHSC.
Pictures:

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: EBMM JPX BFR. These guitars are, as usual, absolutely phenomenal. THis one has a pin-head size ding on the lower bout below the controls, but appears perfect otherwise.
Modifications (if any): Bare Knuckle Black Hawks
Accessories (hardshell case etc): BFR OHSC and candy
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $2200
Pictures:

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Carvin DC727 Radiation Green. This and the six string bass I sold awhile ago were the first two ever finished in Radiation Green. perfect shape
Modifications (if any): none.
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Carvin case.
International OK? : Of course.
References (eBay or other forum userid): 535 100% positive on eBay and numerous references/iTrader on many forums.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $1000
Pictures:
DSC_0180_zps1315ede8.jpg

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: This is my Favorite and last remaining Edwards. This one is for TRADE ONLY. It will have to be Uber-special, as this is one of my favorite guitars, only throwing this up there to see what is laying around. Perfect shape.
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Coffin case and trem bar.
References (eBay or other forum userid): 535 100% positive on eBay and numerous references/iTrader on many forums.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): For trade only, what ya got?
Pictures:

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Mexi Fender Strat. Plenty of playwear, but solid.
Accessories (hardshell case etc): semi-hardshell case.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $300
Pictures:
DSC_0985_zpsdaa82940.jpg

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Trans-black Jackson Mark Morton Dominion. Two TINY dings on headstock tip.
Modifications (if any): none
Accessories (hardshell case etc): case
Location (City,State or City,Country):FL, USA
International OK? : Of Course.
Contact Info (No Phone #s)PM here or engage757@yahoo.com
References (eBay or other forum userid):plenty on many forums/eBay
Price (include currency and if firm/obo):$900 O.B.O.
Pictures:

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Mayones Custom Shop Gothic. Built for a top artist. Signed on the inside control plate. Hardly any wear for a well-used tour guitar. Bareknuckle Cold Sweat/VHII set. This is my main six string for heavy music, so this is just a feeler, throwing it out to see if there is anything interesting.
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Hiscox hardshell marked with artists name and band name.
International OK? : Of course
References (eBay or other forum userid): Hundreds on many forums and 529 100% positive on eBay.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): Trade value around $3500 I would say. I can add cash or you can for the right deal. Let's hear what you have, but this one is uber-special to me, so I may be picky. Might be into another Mayones as well!
Pictures:
DSC_0762_zps3690431f.jpg

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Limited Edition Spector USA NS-2J Redwood Burl. Wenge Neck, Mahogany body, Brazilian Rosewood fingerboard. THis is the one. Pics do it no justice.
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Spector Hardshell Case
References (eBay or other forum userid): 537 100% positive ebay feedback and HUNDREDS on many forums.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $3000 O.B.O. or trade for ??? Guitars/basses. Trade up or down, +/- cash where applicable. Try me. Best offer will be accepted.
Pictures:

Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

yellowv

Turd Ferguson
Contributor
Reaction score
If that Broderick was a 7 I would seriously be thinking about sending my JP12-7 your way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')