Just an idea

Prog_Freak

Reaction score
Okay, probably gonna get tons of ".. it's okay how it is now ...." comments, and frankly Scarlet I don't care.
Anyone with experience in internet audio streaming think a 7Strings.org audio stream a feasible thing ???
The link click is okay, but if I'm busy dissecting another computer for parts, or whatever project, it's a bit (Yes only a bit, not a complete travesty) of a hassle to have to stop, click link, go back to project, stop, click link,. rinse lather repeat... :wallbash:
If the masses of the forums don't think it's a nice idea, so be it.
Some ideas like Delivery Pizza are nice and convenient while ideas like knit-wool condoms are just instant an epic fail.
Besides the "easy convenience" part, it would also be a "Movie Teaser" to entice more people to hear more of that artists music, if the "Stream/channel" advertised "publicly".
Donation support ? Sounds reasonable, I've donated the occasional $5 to Wiki sites I frequent, when they ask for donations just to stay online.
Even if I NEVER submitted even a 15 second sound bite or complete guitar track or song, I'd donate just because I'm too lazy to bother searching soundcloud.com
If you don't think it's a valid idea hey that's cool. Like I said it's only an idea
:hbang:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

A-Branger

Reaction score
cool idea for sure, as to listen music from ss people. problem is not that eassy

IM guessing here:

this site is build as many other forums using a pre-made platform template, it wasnt build from scratch. Someone took a template, adapt it, customize it and run it. These sites have limitations on what you can do (I think). So to ad a music player function it will have to be build and programed from scratch, that if the programing platform this website is being managed and programed support such thing.

vilk

Very Regular
Reaction score
Yeah man, and we can like just go places through suction tubes!!

Latest posts

')