Just because I love sharing great players

• Thread starter Charles
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Charles

Happy Metal
Reaction score

Wowzer.

How do I craft lines like this? He has such an elegance to his lines that I can't describe. It sounds like the emphasis of some very pleasing chord tones but I can't put my thumb on it (my knowledge of theory is enough to stave off humiliation at best)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Cadavuh

Bounce The ....
Reaction score
Fusion players never cease to impress.

prh

Plini
Reaction score
oh its tom quayle!! that makes me feel slightly better, it means theres one less insane guitar player walking around :D i didnt know he played ibbys though, it must be an old vid cos hes a suhr player now

Well, you can either give up and sell your guitar on eBay.

Or you could practice slowly :)

(We are so even :lol: )

thats good advice! where did you learn those choices from :fawk:

Charles

Happy Metal
Reaction score
Quayle was indeed a former Ibanez man. There are clips of him in the Guitar Idol 08 competition (Which is full of amazing, amazing players, by the way) with the S.

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
Quayle was indeed a former Ibanez man. There are clips of him in the Guitar Idol 08 competition (Which is full of amazing, amazing players, by the way) with the S.

He sold that guitar on ebay a couple months back. Wish I had had some money then. :noplease:

Esp Griffyn

Play more music
Reaction score
Absolutely amazing. Between this guy and that Jairus Mozee bloke, it's been a good week for youtube guitar vids.

Tom's Ibanez tone is much better than the tones he is getting with those Suhr's these days imo.

Eptaceros

Wayfarer
Reaction score
this dude is fantastic, i've seen a bunch of his vids in the past. he tunes his guitar to all 4ths, i believe. his legato is so fluid, it's absurd.

IamOthello

Reaction score
Holy shit! I found some other youtube videos of that guy, HE IS INSANE. I love fusion~

')