Just found an old music myspace of mine...(a trip down memory lane)

DelfinoPie

Whoopsie Daisy!
Contributor
Reaction score
So in the first year of University me and one of my best mates used to piss around in Reason 3.0 and make electronica music...I completely forgot we had a myspace with some of the songs on.

We really need to get round to making some more, I can imagine them being better then these lol...

AceDelfino Music

Strangely enough we got invited to a house party not too long ago and they played two of our songs without telling us...so we went upto the DJ and asked if he knew who wrote the songs and he said "Nah, two guys on myspace" then we told him it was us and we got offered a free case of beer and some acid...we accepted the beer :) but turned down the acid :nono:

They played "Spider Annihilation" and "Elephant Squeezes" and they got people dancing so it was good to see a reaction to our songs :)

I know its not everyones cup of tea but still any feedback or comments would be nice lol Keep in mind this is not a serious project at all lol.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Latest posts

')