Just Fun

• Thread starter Jzbass25
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jzbass25

Reaction score
Hey guys, I made some "music" I call the migRAINe sessions, I always have a terrible migraine when I work on this song so it was appropriate. This in no way is amazing mixing, recording or guitar tone but I made a loop of cello, synth strings, flute, harp, upright bass and added piano shred over it (all using thumbjam on ipad). :hbang:

That was months ago, today (haven't played in 3 weeks from vacation) I decided to mess with it some more, I added a clean guitar part and electric guitar part. Both shoddy performances with "okay" tone, I had to use my friend's amplitube and I'm not use to setting up tones in it yet. Hopefully I can finally buy a good interface to just mic my amp. I think the electric guitar takes away from some of the ambience but I liked my vai'esqu things and I didn't want to re-record since I am about to lie back down to hopefully get rid of this migraine. :wallbash:

I then decided to add the rainymood.com rain in the back since I always listen to it when I have migraines and I seem to always work on this little ambient piece of music when I have a bad migraine like I stated previously.

I hope to make some real music in the future but right now I am really busy in school and the migraines really really don't help. So all I can do is mess around and practice in my downtime.

Hope you guys like it despite the hastily recorded parts and mixed tracks. Also I noticed the guitar sometimes sounds a little out of tune, my strings are old so the intonation is off in some places and some strings don't want to hold a tune. Hope it doesn't bother you guys haha

migRAINe Sessions by Jzbass25 on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dakota

Reaction score
I was hooked at the beginning of this awesome project of yours. It's very cool, I loved it. Keep producing this kind of stuff, I'll be a listener!

Jzbass25

Reaction score
Haha glad to see some positive feedback! I definitely hope to make some "real" projects in the future but I agree this isn't terrible for on the spot. I also like how my 7 string when clean sounds more like a bass on the low strings =P

')