Just got mah price quote on my upcoming halo 8!

• Thread starter MF_Kitten
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah I know he was at their custom shop in Texas last week and then NAMM this past weekend, so he wasn't online as much as when he's home. No idea when he's getting back from NAMM.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

muffgoat

The Djentle Giant
Reaction score
Didn't that guitar debut in 2004 or something like that? WAY before the razorback? But I may be wrong.

Naw, Dime designed the razorback before he passed in late 04 transorming his washburn stealth design into the guitars we now see through dean. Halo's is a blatent rip off of this shape, just copied the top horn and replaced the long bottom point:noplease: .

audibleE

Reaction score
Just the fact that they have a deal with Kahler for their trems is enough to choke a donkey. Those things are so bulky, no thanks.

skinhead

Manager / RHLC ©
Reaction score
We wait for some pics.

BTW i don't think on talking shit about halo when Ibanez ripoff the jackson warrior and "create" the xiphos.

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
Just the fact that they have a deal with Kahler for their trems is enough to choke a donkey. Those things are so bulky, no thanks.

Yeah, fuck ESP too, since they put them on the Jeff Hannamen sig :nuts:

Groff

Medicine Chief/RHLC©
Contributor
Reaction score

I got a quote from halo on a hellfire with a TOM and string thru :D So that solves that problem.

It'll be like a razorback V(kinda), but non trem, and non gigantic headstock. And the same price :yesway:

Latest posts

')