Just got signed!

• Thread starter JohnIce
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
aac6ec3488a6.jpg

ba%20dum%20tss.jpg

ahhhaha

:lol:

wait.... What?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Congrats bro! And remember that being signed is not an end, but a beginning. ;)

Also if I can offer some advice dude....

Don't squander the money you get. Reinvest in the band and make it even bigger. If that means getting new gear......well then you get to squander the money AND reinvest in the band at the same time. :lol:

JohnIce

Singlecoil Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is why I love posting threads in the Off-Topic section :lol: Thanks for all the kind words guys! And it would be awesome if I could go out on tour and catch up with some of my SS-buddies, but I think the current plans would be stay around scandinavia, Germany and maybe the UK to begin with. We've got quite a following in Germany actually, so it's gonna be a blast playing there :)

petereanima

Br00tal Bubbly Mofo
Reaction score
congrats man!!

oh, and the next time you play at the flex in vienna, YOU INFORM ME IN ADVANCE SO I CAN SHOW UP!

leandroab

Stay Negative™
Reaction score
This is why I love posting threads in the Off-Topic section :lol: Thanks for all the kind words guys! And it would be awesome if I could go out on tour and catch up with some of my SS-buddies, but I think the current plans would be stay around scandinavia, Germany and maybe the UK to begin with. We've got quite a following in Germany actually, so it's gonna be a blast playing there :)

If you come to Brazil, it's going to RAIN hot, big-assed women. Correction, it's going to POUR women. Women are going to come out of the ground,walls and sky and suck your cock, I tell you.

JohnIce

Singlecoil Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha cheers dudes! The Vienna gig was before I was in the band though :) Although it's not at all unlikely that we'll come to Vienna again, I most definately will keep you posted in that case :)

But first, I clearly need to get to Brazil...

gui94

Banned
Reaction score

If you can, you should come to Portugal. We can be a little country, with lots of difficulties but we have a real metal legion and we're one of the best crowds in the world :hbang: (I read it somewhere :lol:)

Reaction score
Do you know where you're going to be playing in Germany? I'd love to come by and watch you guys play sometime if you aren't playing too far from where I live

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
If you come to Brazil, it's going to RAIN hot, big-assed women. Correction, it's going to POUR women. Women are going to come out of the ground,walls and sky and suck your cock, I tell you.

So I need to move to Brazil for a little while then? :cool:

Latest posts

')