Just got this picture from Ibanez!

• Thread starter DevinShidaker
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Congrats sir! This looks a lot nicer than the LACS imo, I love loud colours.

Also, put tracking devices in your guitars! Just whack it in the control cavity you can get some really small ones.

DevinShidaker

"AN IDIOT"
Reaction score
Looks nice but since nobody else did I gotta point out it's pretty much copy of Justin of After The Burial's 8 (color/pickups etc)

I have never played with ATB so I wouldn't know. I got this guitar because I have always loved this color, ever since I saw the green Universe. And I play in a metal band, so it's kind of hard to copy somebody on pickups when most of us are playing actives.

Kind of like saying every guitarist who gets a black guitar is copying everybody else. If he's got a similar guitar, that just means we both have good taste.

MTech

Banned
Reaction score
I have never played with ATB so I wouldn't know. I got this guitar because I have always loved this color, ever since I saw the green Universe. And I play in a metal band, so it's kind of hard to copy somebody on pickups when most of us are playing actives.

Kind of like saying every guitarist who gets a black guitar is copying everybody else. If he's got a similar guitar, that just means we both have good taste.

They're always posting about them on here and it's kinda been there thing..one guy has orange the other green... so it's first thing that came to mind when I saw it cause you don't see any other artists rocking it.

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
Wow, that a thin lower horn :)

"That's what she said!"

bender-smoking.jpg

"WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

Futurama_ep71.jpg

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
Just so you know, I'll be playing this when I come up tomorrow. You can have my 1527 in exchange. :)

Latest posts

')