Just had my first car accident!

• Thread starter Shadow_6667
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shadow_6667

Reaction score
Came round the bend at 70, drift went sour, spent 3 hours in a ditch waiting for toe truck. Lucky I had my 7 in the boot :hbang:

For some reason I'm still alive, the car is fine just muddy as fuck with left lamp smashed.

Feels great! Never doing it again they charged 240 toe :nuts:

Anyone else nearly died lately?

xx

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
no i was stressed out and i was so upset i momentarily blacked out... probably not very healthy... :lol:

had i been listening to pendulum i'd have probably been in a better mood... :lol:

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
next time don't go quite so fast lol

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
hopefully it was a learning experience. i remember i had something like this happen when i was about 16... i had a friend with a fancy shmancy high performance car of some sort and i was following him through some area i didn't know AT ALL... he decided he was going to take off down this windy road because his car could handle that sort of thing and he also knew the road very well. i had none of those 2 things on my side.

long story short, i ended up swerving like crazy and stopping inches away from a tree which could have potentially killed me and a friend of mine.

driving fast around corners = :noway:

Scootman1911

Reaction score
Yeah I was going like 35 around a corner on a gravel road trying to drift. Over corrected it and slammed into a barbwire fence. There were deep ass scratches on the hood and the front bumper was fucked. It didn't look like it but it started rattling at higher speeds and it was coming loose.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Last time I did something like that I was doing 70mph on an on ramp to get on the highway, and the road was still wet so I started drifting at first then full on spinning ending in a 540 with me facing the opposite way and then going "Holy fuck" and 3 point turning and going to Friendly's like planned

This was all after we had just got done doing opening night of a play

drmosh

Sir Paul of the Mosh
Contributor
Reaction score
just be glad you didn't hurt anyone else pulling off something that dumb on an open road

leandroab

Stay Negative™
Reaction score
Yeah... I don't think I would be excited about that... I would be fucking scared at the least...

I hope that this worked out as a warning of some sort... I almost died twice in nearly fatal car crashes and I telling you.. IT'S NOT A PRETTY SIGHT!

:(

eegor

Theoretical Reality
Reaction score
I've already had three wrecks, and they were all pretty bad.

')