Just ordered a new Schecter through GC

• Thread starter troyguitar
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

troyguitar

Reaction score
They're having that 15% off one item promotion when you trade an item in, but they actually gave me 15% off without trading anything! Though after tax it's more like 10% off...

But I'll soon have a brand new:

Schecter C7 Hellraiser FR in WHITE! for $900

Plan is to swap out the black hardware for Gold. :shred:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
They're having that 15% off one item promotion when you trade an item in, but they actually gave me 15% off without trading anything! Though after tax it's more like 10% off...

But I'll soon have a brand new:

Schecter C7 Hellraiser FR in WHITE! for $900

Plan is to swap out the black hardware for Gold. :shred:

]You got ripped off dude.The guitar is $849 everywhere else, so not only did you not get 15% off but you paid $50 extra + sales tax.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Zim I appreciate the looking out, but the TOM version is 849. I got the OFR-7 version which is 999. :shred:

Sorry about that Troy, I'm an idiot. I shouldn't post when I've been drinking :) I meant well! Congrats on the score :yesway:

Reaction score
Does anyone know which Grovers they use and/or where I can get a 3x4 set of them in Gold?

i'd like to know this as well. i've just got a standard C7 FR but i wanna put some gold hardware on it, but i've been having trouble finding hardware for 7s to begin with.

troyguitar

Reaction score
Not a clue. I guess I'll know when I get the guitar!

Pictures I've seen all show Grovers of some sort but I don't know how new those are.

edit - The Schecter website says Grovers at least for the C7 Hellraiser FR.

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
damn they jacked them up $100 again? yipes!

')