Just Pulled These out for the Season

• Thread starter Nick1
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

K7_Munky

Serial Thriller
Reaction score
I havent used my rollerblades in a long time I think the last time was when I broke my ankle good times.

El Caco

Djavli te ponesli
Contributor
Reaction score
Same here.

7451d1212780667-post-up-old-pictures-yourselves-steve005.jpg

Zepp88

Arktanian Diplomat
Contributor
Reaction score
Same here.

7451d1212780667-post-up-old-pictures-yourselves-steve005.jpg

Good god that is a major fail about to happen :lol:

What happened there?

I used to rollerblade when I was younger, in my Elementary and Middle school days going to the roller rink was "the thing" to do, plus I liked hockey.

Haven't done it in quite a while, and I would probably bust my ass now.

El Caco

Djavli te ponesli
Contributor
Reaction score
No I rode out of it, however I have serious injured myself many times and now live with a protruded L6 which Aggressive Inline skating no doubt played a major part. I'm 99% I was doing a Brainless (back flip with 540 spin) in the pic but it may have been a Mctwist (front flip with 540 spin), that one was pretty sketchy as I've let my hands come out instead of grabbing my boot.

Mattmc74

Contributor
Reaction score
I have some old Rollerblades. I have not used them in a long time. Mostly mine were used for Hockey practice when we could not get use of the ice. I'm getting to old to play anymore. My body can't take hits like it used to!!!

WarriorOfMetal

The Dragonrider
Contributor
Reaction score
i have a pair of K2 Bing Airs at my parents' house, but haven't used them in years. was never very good at doing any tricks or anything (even the small quarter-pipes at the one skate park i ever went to was a bit much :lol:)

i've considered bringing them up here just to have around, but i doubt they'd get much use....particularly not of the sort for which they're intended.

')