Just released my first solo album!! Feedback needed :) 8 string progressive metal!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rocky

Fill
Reaction score
The production is great!! What program did you use for drums? They sound pretty organic. Loving the guitar tone.

Reaction score
Thanks so much brotha!! The drums are actually just superior drummer but I played a lot of the songs on an electric kit so they may sound more real :) also the tone is an axe fx ultra!

ApteraBassist

Reaction score
to me the piano in the first song shouldn't be more loud than the solo around 3 mins, but so far pretty cool sounding

JEngelking

Gravity is Shifting!
Reaction score
Just started listening and am currently still on the first song, but this sounds sick so far. Repeating lead like at 2:29 sounds very Veil of Maya to me, and I'm a Veil fan so me gusta. :hbang:

JEngelking

Gravity is Shifting!
Reaction score
Finished listening. That was badass stuff dude. My favorites were Perfect Storm, Item Nine, and Reborn. Awesome, awesome work. :D

Who are you influences?

Reaction score
Sick! I hope people are enjoying it :) I have too many influences all across the board. I would say slash, randy rhoads, chris oliva, dimebag, glenn tipton and so many others had big impacts on my style! I have gone through a lot of phases with classical, blues, thrash, groove metal, and reggae.

Reaction score
Plz share this if you can!!! Also the Youtube stream is pretty low quality it sounds much better on bandcamp.

HRC51

Reaction score
For all the other crap on the internet, it's such a great way to find new/cool music.

Sounds good - thanks for sharing.

')