Just released my first solo album, would love to hear what you guys think

kprusky

Reaction score
Hey everybody,

Just released my first solo album titled "Peace & Quiet EP". This is my first complete piece of work so far as far as writing, recording, mixing, and mastering. It's not great, but it's not bad. I'm slowly getting better though, and isn't that why we're here? So please, listen to the album if it interests you. I would love to know what you guys think and I would love to hear some constructive points on what to do better next time.

[SC]https://soundcloud.com/apollo_kp/sets/peace-quiet-ep[/SC]
Cheers

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Chronophobia

Reaction score
Good stuff, I like it! I'm not an expert on production, but it sounds fine to me, you definitely have a huge sound going. I was going to say the cymbals are a little loud for my tastes but I think it works and contributes to the loud, in-your-face nature of your style. Otherwise I think your snare could cut through more (maybe in the high-end?), but if you already have the sound you're going for, it might help just to be a tad louder.

In my opinion the songwriting is creative with high impact. Your chord progressions and note choice make things even more interesting. Overall I think you did a great job on this album!

')