Just saw Underworld 3...

• Thread starter Daemoniac
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Daemoniac

Rivethead Magnate.
Contributor
Reaction score
Atrocious dialogue aside, it was a really great movie :) Way way better than the 1st two, without Kate Beckinsale's shithouse acting. Felt more appropriate with the new setting, the costumes were better, the action was better, and, even though it was completely generic in many many ways, it felt more original at least :)

Worth seeing. I give it :yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway: out of 5. Im a fan of the costumes...

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

daybean

Contributor
Reaction score
i liked the first one so much, kate is very, very, very hot in that film. i cant wait to see this one.

Daemoniac

Rivethead Magnate.
Contributor
Reaction score
She not in it... instead is someone equally as hot, but a better actress :D Also, better costumes... MUCH better...

Nick

Reaction score
lol i hope there is no belly button sex in this one.

the sex scene in the second one looks like he is trying to put it in her belly button!

no really!

Wulf

Reaction score
She not in it... instead is someone equally as hot, but a better actress :D Also, better costumes... MUCH better...

Rhona Mitra is the actress. She was also in Doomsday and Skinwalkers (if you've seen either of those movies - which, imho, sucked. So if you didn't see
'em... consider yourself lucky. Haha)

I liked the first Underworld okay... the second, I thought, was better... I hope this one is the best. I like the theme of the movie franchise... and the effects definitely got better over time... so that's a plus.

Daemoniac

Rivethead Magnate.
Contributor
Reaction score
^ YEah, absolutely. I just watched the first 2 again today in a row, the third is far FAR better, in almost every conceivable way :yesway:

Also, after rewatching etc.. and after seeing 3? Kate Beckinsale = :noplease:. Rhona Mitra = :yesway:

Mattmc74

Contributor
Reaction score
i liked the first one so much, kate is very, very, very hot in that film. i cant wait to see this one.

:agreed: Kate is the hottest thing besides the sun! I wish she would have been in this movie! But a least they still have another smokin hot babe in this one. I can't wait to see this movie, I have liked all of them so far! :metal:

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Any film without belly button sex is :noway:

But no it looks good I'm definately going to have to see it :)

Latest posts

')