Just scored a RG8527

• Thread starter Gurj
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

7stringninja

Southpaw Bastard
Reaction score
Beautiful guitar.

I'm usually not a fan of that particular finish, but it works on that guitar.

Might look super sweet with some retro-fitted green UV accessories :metal:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Gurj

Reaction score
Man o man! I have serious 7-string GAS :shred:
Just got myself Jeremy's Leviathan Prototype. Can't wait for it to be delivered! Will post pics when I have it :woohoo:

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I love the clean fretboard, the flame top is a nice addition to the ibanez too.

Gurj

Reaction score
Sure dude. If I ever do sell it, Jeremy has already got first refusal ;)

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
Wow! Now that's an Ibanez I'd definately go for. Personally, I don't think that UV you guys mentioned with the EMG looks so bad, either. It is a shame the guy didn't get a pro to mod his guitar, but it could be cleaned up to look halfway decent and I've seen much worse.

Cool score! Please post more pic's when you get it!

lextalionis

Reaction score
Hey guys, I think this is my first post here and sorry for bringing back an old thread. I'm desperate to buy an RG8527 (transblack) Anyone know how much one would go for and where I could find one from? Its the only guitar I want at the moment and have been looking out for one for ages :s

djpharoah

Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey guys, I think this is my first post here and sorry for bringing back an old thread. I'm desperate to buy an RG8527 (transblack) Anyone know how much one would go for and where I could find one from? Its the only guitar I want at the moment and have been looking out for one for ages :s

:welcome:

There really was no need to bump this old thread as SS.org has an amazing search function (top right). Also its cool if you were to make your own thread. Check out the thread that has been sticked in this forum called Ordering from Ikebe.

')