Just submitted my demo to Earache records!

• Thread starter Harris
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Harris

Banned
Reaction score
Finally took the time to submit my demo BONER JAMS '08 to Earache records! This is my side project, the Supercharged Panda Crew, not my real project Pope Exploder (you can check it out at www.myspace.com/popeexploder). If you want to listen to some of the some of the songs on the demo, go to www.myspace.com/mudkipgrind1 (I would suggest Black Metal Jesus :hbang:). Or if you would like to order a copy, just send your credit card number to me along with your social security number and your mother's maiden name. Thanks for checking us out, we hope to be on tour sometime soon!

cover.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Gregk

Reaction score
Yeah, we're really proud of this release. (I'm one of the members)

Originally, it was made because we just needed something to tour on, but it turned into so much more. Once we get signed, we will head out on the road and share the magic. After we finish up the initial tour, we will probably head into the studio to record our full length, which should be out early 2010, so be ready for that!

In the mean time, buy our demo and support great music!

Bleak

Reaction score
My ears ache.

XD I had to make the pun before anybody else

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
This isn't meant as a jab at your music or anything (can't listen to it right now) but doesn't Earache sign like anyone? IIRC, they signed Anal Cunt and Circle of Dead Children so if you actually play music you may already be over-qualified

Gregk

Reaction score
This isn't meant as a jab at your music or anything (can't listen to it right now) but doesn't Earache sign like anyone? IIRC, they signed Anal Cunt and Circle of Dead Children so if you actually play music you may already be over-qualified

Once you listen, it will all make sense. ;)

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Ahahahaha I love the intro to "Obesity"

aside from that...well uh :ugh:

EliNoPants

Reaction score
man, the only things i can compare this to are probably Pink Floyd's The Wall, Tool's Lateralus, and NIN's The Fragile in terms of musicality and epic scope, but with the heart and emotion that Johnny Cash put into his last few albums, yet the hopefulness that John Lennon had in the song Imagine...this is truely an amazing work you guys have put together, i am humbled to even be on the same msg board as you

Gregk

Reaction score
man, the only things i can compare this to are probably Pink Floyd's The Wall, Tool's Lateralus, and NIN's The Fragile in terms of musicality and epic scope, but with the heart and emotion that Johnny Cash put into his last few albums, yet the hopefulness that John Lennon had in the song Imagine...this is truely an amazing work you guys have put together, i am humbled to even be on the same msg board as you

It's good to know that hard work and excellent musicianship don't go unnoticed.

...I love you.

Variant

Banned
Reaction score
Dude, I fucking love that horrible guitar solo on 'Feasting Of a Rabbit's Entrails'! :rofl: If you guys make it big, can our intentionally bad grind side-project Kankles open up for your intentionally bad grind side-project? :cool: Or vise-versa, if it works out the other way.

Gregk

Reaction score
Dude, I fucking love that horrible guitar solo on 'Feasting Of a Rabbit's Entrails'! :rofl: If you guys make it big, can our intentionally bad grind side-project Kankles open up for your intentionally bad grind side-project? :cool: Or vise-versa, if it works out the other way.

Most Certainly!

Reaction score
I lolled at the hot pockets sample

"Why so stupid? You not hungry for girl, you hungry for hotpocket!!"

I was gonna suggest that, if you're passionate about your music and convinced of it's quality, that you should go the independent route.

But this is entirely the level of quality in music i would expect to do well in the music industry haha.

')