Just When You Thought Nothing Worse Could Happen to Star Wars...

• Thread starter SenorDingDong
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ASoC

Downpicker \m/
Reaction score
Personally, I'm going to give them a chance. They did a great job with Tron, I thought that was impossible.

Tron has always been a Disney film, not sure what you're trying to say here :scratch:

That being said, I wish Star Wars would just be left alone

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

M3CHK1LLA

angel sword guardian
Reaction score
ep. IV, V, VI > I, II, III

im gonna give it a chance but if disney pulls that "it in the vault" crap on us every-other christmas im gonna puke.

SenorDingDong

Smeller of Smells
Reaction score
Disney also bought out Marvel. Last I checked, Iron Man and The Avengers were pretty damn bad ass.

I thought both movies were terrible, especially Iron Man. Then again, I also thought the latest Batman film was awful as well. But that's off-topic.

I think further adding to a series that has had three of the worst movies I've ever seen added to it in the last decade or so is simply a bad idea. Of course, when I was eight years old, or however old I was when Episode I came out, I thought it was great. It's just a movie I won't be seeing. I'll stick to IV, V and VI when I want to watch Star Wars, which is far less now due to the fact you can't by the non-ruined versions on DVD.

Amonihil

Lurker
Reaction score
It´s one(bad) thing to release another movie and a whole other(really bad) thing to release several movies every 2-3 years.

I don´t support this idea of Disneyfying one of my biggest interests.:mad:

ElRay

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
I'm just waiting for Lea to be in the next Disney Princesses direct to disk special.

That or Jasmine in the Lea Bikini. :lol:

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')