Karl Sanders

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Fuck I'm torn. On one hand, I hate Dean, on the other hand I love Karl Sanders and 7 strings. Fml.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MatthewK

Reaction score
Ugh, this has me gassing for another Yngwie strat. I don't even really like scalloped fretboards, but they look so cool.

SirMyghin

The Dirt Guy
Contributor
Reaction score
The double neck guitar is pretty awesome.

his reasoning is that the song "Hittite Dung Incantation" was written in drop A, but the solo is in drop D, because he thought they wouldn't play it live. When they decided to play it live, rather than rewrite the solo, he had this double neck made for him, so he could switch necks to solo.

Drop D and Drop A eh, interesting keys you got there, never heard of them.

fwd0120

Bipedal Hominid
Reaction score
i realy apieciate this guy, butt whenver I haer his name i think of freid chickin :shred::shred::shred::agreed::hbang:

TasmanSam

Reaction score
attachment.php

:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream2::scream2:

So dean are planning to kill Karl so he gets a sig?

/troll

the man is a fucking beast, his band is a beast, his tone is... not so beast but hell it wouldn't be death metal if it sounded like bulb would it?

Esp Griffyn

Play more music
Reaction score
So dean are planning to kill Karl so he gets a sig?

/troll

the man is a fucking beast, his band is a beast, his tone is... not so beast but hell it wouldn't be death metal if it sounded like bulb would it?

Did you listen to that video? His tone is incredible - a little harsh on the leads perhaps but you can't have it all when you tune to A with massive strings, super-heavy pick attack and loads of gain!

ScornEmperor

Reaction score
Karl Sanders is the friendliest dude out there. I remember going to a Nile show about 12 years ago where he gave me his pick after the show. I just went to one about six months ago, and again he's right down off the stage as soon as the show is over shaking hands and saying hi to people. He loves his fans, loves talking about his music, and always looks like he's having tons of fun on stage.

These days it seems like he uses a different guitar on every song. :D

drmosh

Sir Paul of the Mosh
Contributor
Reaction score
Did you listen to that video? His tone is incredible - a little harsh on the leads perhaps but you can't have it all when you tune to A with massive strings, super-heavy pick attack and loads of gain!

Also, that tone is what is needed if you want to cut through in a death metal band when you solo. Anything else, like a smooth yngwie lead sound would just be silly

NaYoN

Heavy Blog Is Heavy
Reaction score
To add to all the tone discussion, Nile's tone is unique and massive. And bulb's tone sucks.

TasmanSam

Reaction score
Oh dear here we go :lol:

take it with a grain of salt guys, my sarcasm is a but rusty these days

')