Katrina victim sues U.S. for $3 quadrillion

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jongpil Yun

Contributor
Reaction score
I don't think the world GDP is anywhere near 3 quadrillion. If anybody had 3 quadrillion, it'd destabilize the economy with massive inflation, that's such a huge number. :rofl:

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
LOL I didn't know many people knew that was actually a number :lol:

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
:lol:

It's actually ricockulous, since a lot of those people have legitimate grounds for at least legal discussion.

But $3 Quadrillion? :lol:

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
that's like suing someone for breathing your air :lol:

Nerina

mermaidunicornnymph
Reaction score
LMAO
Sounds like something I would do, because everyone knows that you have to sue for more than you want, becuase you normally end up with less than what you originally sue for , lol, so, he prolly thought "shit I'll just ask for all the money in the world, and maybe I'll get a few million".....quite logical thinking really....:rofl:

BigM555

I SS.org Salute You!
Contributor
Reaction score
What?! You think it's too much?!
drevil_million_dollars.jpg

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
:lol: "I'm suing you for 10^96 dollars." "Why don't you just ask for a google of dollars?" "Yeah." "Jane, don't stop there. I believe you have a good enough case that you could get a googleplex of dollars." "I was originally thinking of just asking for 3 quadrillion dollars, but I believe you're right."

This just sounds like something a kid would say. "Oh yeah!? Well, I'm suing you for four quaxtwillbion dollars!!"

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
you could get a googleplex of dollars.

Now that's a number I didn't think many people knew existed, though I think it's actually spelled googolplex. I never have the opportunity to use that word, though. Heh.

Nerina

mermaidunicornnymph
Reaction score
^i heard google was named after that, like ie it has like a HUGE amount of data......prolly wrong lol

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
^i heard google was named after that, like ie it has like a HUGE amount of data......prolly wrong lol

That would make sense, and that's kind of what I had figured anyway, as a googol of anything is a lot.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score

"Google.com" was named after a googol, which is a 1 followed by one hundred zeros (in scientific notation: 10^100). The technical word for a googol is ten duotrigintillion (sounds like a joke, right?).

A googolplex is a 1 followed by a googol of zeros (written in scientific notation as 10^10^100. Yeah, that's pretty insane).

Now that's a number I didn't think many people knew existed, though I think it's actually spelled googolplex. I never have the opportunity to use that word, though. Heh.

True, it's actually spelled "googol" and not "google" and "googolplex" and not "googleplex." Thanks for pointing that out. :yesway:

Edit: For an idea of how ridiculously big a googolplex is, check this out: Googolplex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wikipedia notes: "One googol is greater than the number of elementary particles in the observable universe, which has been variously estimated from 10^79 up to 10^85. Since a googolplex is one followed by a googol zeroes, it would not be possible to write down or store a googolplex in decimal notation, even if all the matter in the known universe were converted into paper and ink or disk drives."

Groff

Medicine Chief/RHLC©
Contributor
Reaction score
I think we should sue this dumbshit for wasting space on a news page.