Keith Merrow- "Awaken the Stone King" album available.

• Thread starter DIOBOLIC5150
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

thrashcomics

Ibanez and Line 6 since 1999
Reaction score
Get it naoooo! :lol: I actually paused Doctor Who for this. DOCTOR WHO!

Doctor Who! im watching right now. i love the good Doctor. cant wait for the new season. Amy is by far my fav companion, though Donna was very cool.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MetalBuddah

0000 00 0 0 00 000
Reaction score
Great job Keith! Cover looks sick and from what I previewed, it sounds amazing \m/ I will be listening to it tomorrow. Glad I was able to purchase this album, I will purchase any album you make.

By the way...what track(s) did you use your septor on? Im just curious since I thought you'd be using all BRJ guitars

Reaction score
Fuuck I wish it was on itunes so I can actually use my itunes gift cards i got! I'll have to purchase tomorrow.

Marcus

I kill threads
Reaction score
Fuuck I wish it was on itunes so I can actually use my itunes gift cards i got! I'll have to purchase tomorrow.

I know what you mean, I got a gift card for christmas and now I'm 50 cents off an album :wallbash:

If we could get the album on iTunes I'd pick it up ASAP

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
I'm broke at the moment so I just downloaded The Arrival off his site for now. Pillars of Creation is a sick tune!

XxXPete

Reaction score
Congrats on the new release Keith..Im sure it f'n SLAYS!

Fred the Shred

Shrederick
Reaction score
Sorry, Keith. Even though it took me some 15 seconds to buy the album, Sami Raatikainen's only took 14, so you are not my insta-purchase speed winner - damn the internet, I say! :lol:

Lovely stuff, as always. :metal:

LoyK

Reaction score
Listening to it right now, freakin´amazing stuff! I bought it in a sec, like the Radiance record from Sami=)
Who played the guitar solo on "The piscator"?

JamesM

The Armada
Reaction score
No. He played on Heart of the Sea Nymph. :cool:

Double A

Subhuman
Reaction score
God damn, this album is awesome. It is very nice to listen to all of Keith's albums back to back. You can really hear just how much his playing style has matured and developed in such an amazingly small amount of time. It also inspires the shit out of me.

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Just bought it, can't wait to rock out! I'm in Southern VA right now visiting my brother and his newborn baby, going to be a long ride back up to PA but new tunes always make long trips more fun! Thanks Keith! :wub:

kmanick

Contributor
Reaction score
Purchased without even listening.
I know I'm going to dig it!

')