Keith Merrow Tabs

lobee

vicioustabbing
Reaction score
Lobee and I were going to do this track together but due to unfortunate circumstances there's going to be two independent versions. :lol:
Really the only unfortunate circumstances were bad timing and too much free time on my part!:lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Colton165

Resident burnout.
Reaction score
Lobee and Zealous, I thank you for all these tabs as well as some of the Bulb tabs ive seen you guys do.

You guys are amazing.

DIOBOLIC5150

Reaction score
I put the "Wrong Axis" tab in the original post with the video clip. Thanks Lobee (even though it looks like you got banned for some reason??)

lobee

vicioustabbing
Reaction score
I put the "Wrong Axis" tab in the original post with the video clip. Thanks Lobee (even though it looks like you got banned for some reason??)
I think you have me confused with zeal0us.:lol: We actually both tabbed out Wrong Axis independently. I think you put his version in the OP, and he's the one who's banned for some reason.:scratch:

Here's the tab that I did:
Keith Merrow - Wrong Axis.gp5

Keith, if it wouldn't be too much trouble, could you show me the chords used for the middle section? I can figure out the rhythm patterns etc., I just hate tabbing out chords.:lol:
We weren't sure who's tab was more accurate, and I was waiting to see if you were going to help out with the chords before I tried to finish my tab.

DIOBOLIC5150

Reaction score
I think you have me confused with zeal0us.:lol: We actually both tabbed out Wrong Axis independently. I think you put his version in the OP, and he's the one who's banned for some reason.:scratch:

We weren't sure who's tab was more accurate, and I was waiting to see if you were going to help out with the chords before I tried to finish my tab.

I fail. :lol:

I'll look it over here in a few and see... and yeah I confused you with zeal0us for reasons I can't explain.

It looks great dewd. The only part that seems off is the bridge section starting off at the 45th bar. The notes used during that part are actually a little less complicated that what you tabbed it out to be. Lemme see if I work it out.

Ok, here ya go!

Wrong Axis tab

lobee

vicioustabbing
Reaction score
Er...uh...that's not my tab.:ugh: That's zeal0us' tab. You did it again!:rofl:

There were a few differences between our tabs. If his is more accurate, that's fine by me. In fact it would be great because it would save me the trouble of finishing mine.:lol:

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to go through all of these tabs for us. You rock, bro!:metal:

EDIT: I went in and finished my tab: Keith Merrow - Wrong Axis.gp5

DIOBOLIC5150

Reaction score
Er...uh...that's not my tab.:ugh: That's zeal0us' tab. You did it again!:rofl:

There were a few differences between our tabs. If his is more accurate, that's fine by me. In fact it would be great because it would save me the trouble of finishing mine.:lol:

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to go through all of these tabs for us. You rock, bro!:metal:

EDIT: I went in and finished my tab: Keith Merrow - Wrong Axis.gp5

DAMMIT! I DID IT AGAIN!

total_recall_remake.jpg

LOL, Lobee...dude, I'm sorry for the mixup. I didn't mean to get all impersonal with the name/tab mixup. I added your tab to the original post because, honestly, it's right on the money! You are a wizard with that shit! Nice job :agreed:

Aldarius

Reaction score
I envy you lot, flashing around your Agile guitars and stuff, impossible to come by here in holland =(

DIOBOLIC5150

Reaction score
I envy you lot, flashing around your Agile guitars and stuff, impossible to come by here in holland =(

No need to envy man. Agile guitars aren't THAT nice. I mean, they are good guitars, but I mainly play them because I'm poor and they make it easy for me to have a multitude of guitars/sound variety in my arsenal.

lobee

vicioustabbing
Reaction score
Also, can we have someone tab out The Arrival? :)
Working on it.:wavey:

DAMMIT! I DID IT AGAIN!

total_recall_remake.jpg

LOL, Lobee...dude, I'm sorry for the mixup. I didn't mean to get all impersonal with the name/tab mixup. I added your tab to the original post because, honestly, it's right on the money! You are a wizard with that shit! Nice job :agreed:
:rofl:

No worries, dude! But now that your eyes are wide open and all bulged out from the lack of atmosphere on Mars you have no excuse for not looking more closely at names.:nono::lol:

And as long as you keep making videos for your music I'll probably be tabbing away somewhere. Thanks.:yesway:

lobee

vicioustabbing
Reaction score
Here you go: Keith Merrow - The Arrival(Drop A).gp5

The main guitars are complete. I didn't feel like tabbing out the rest of the background guitar/synth stuff, but I got a good chunk of it done.:yesway:

I know there's probably a few mistakes and I'm too lazy to attempt to perfect them(unless Keith points them out to me:lol:).:fawk:

Reactions: elq

DIOBOLIC5150

Reaction score
Here you go: Keith Merrow - The Arrival(Drop A).gp5

The main guitars are complete. I didn't feel like tabbing out the rest of the background guitar/synth stuff, but I got a good chunk of it done.:yesway:

I know there's probably a few mistakes and I'm too lazy to attempt to perfect them(unless Keith points them out to me:lol:).:fawk:

Yep, you nailed that one too! Added it to the original post. You're the gp5 master, dewd.

:bowdown:

zeal0us

InstruMentalHead
Reaction score
^ The Master, definitely!! :bowdown:

LOL @ the funny stuff earlier between Lobee and Keith :rofl:

And... I was on paid short leave, no biggie, won't happen again. :lol: :ugh:

Thanks for reviewing all the stuff, Keith! :metal:
Soon you'll have to make a new album to maintain a higher purpose to our lives! :rofl: :wub:

P.S. Smilie Overload :squint:

Reaction score
This is the greatest thread I've seen on any message board.

Since I am a bassist (don't shoot me), I've been working on bass lines for the songs and it's fun as hell to play. For the songs played with eight strings, I sometimes use a six string bass I have strung F#BEADG. It was a good experiment with a band I was jamming with, but it doesn't get much use now. Low F# on bass is somewhat impractical.

Nonservium

ss.org Irregular
Reaction score
Does anyone have a working link for Pillars of Creation. I've been listening to this all day. This album is just crusher. If no one has a working link would someone be so kind as to upload one?

Thanks in advance.

Nonservium

ss.org Irregular
Reaction score
I tried that link before I posted. It doesn't download. Just says page can't be found once you click the download link. I tried at work when I was there, same results as here. The others seem to work but not that one. Thanks for trying though :).

Latest posts

')