Keith merrow working with schecter

• Thread starter Dawn of the Shred
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Tone_Boss

Reaction score
Even more intriguing, cant wait for this one.

Keith just posted this on his Facebook in reference to the guitars he & Jeff will be using on their album

Evertune!

KeithampJeff.jpg

Noisy Humbucker

Only obsesses over guitars when not playing them.
Reaction score
$10 says the only thing his sig will ultimately have in common with those modified Loomis 7's is the body shape and wood. Not that that would be a bad thing, variety is the spice of life. :)

CanniballistiX

Detuned Fury
Reaction score
you guys have no idea how cool it makes me feel seeing jeff loomis playing the same guitar that i own.. :lol::lol:

you loomis owners must be used to that by now :lol:

Oh man, seeing him play that SLS C-8 @ 5:11 made me very excite! Of all the dudes I could see playing my guitar, Keith is the one I would've picked! Awesome!

JustMac

ss not-so-regular
Reaction score
Please don't be in black, please don't be in black, please don't be in black...etc.

Looking on european retailer websites, the ratio of black/other colour is ridiculous. Schecter don't have any natural(ish) finishes do they? That would be sick! :shred:

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Yeah, I'd be very surprised to see Keith Endorse an 8. IIRC he only recorded one or two songs (on the second album) with an 8.

that short guy

Reaction score
just going off of all his videos on youtube it's most likely gonna be a 7, but I think it'd be a really awesome idea if he did a 6, 7, and 8 model but I highly doubt that's gonna happen

')