Keith merrow working with schecter

• Thread starter Dawn of the Shred
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DIOBOLIC5150

Reaction score
Apparently the first prototype of my sig guitar is done as of today! Really excited :)

That's the only update I can share I guess. 2014 is looking promising for the Schecter line. They have some tasty guitars coming out at winter NAMM.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Apparently the first prototype of my sig guitar is done as of today! Really excited :)

That's the only update I can share I guess. 2014 is looking promising for the Schecter line. They have some tasty guitars coming out at winter NAMM.

:tmm:

Congrats, Keith!

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score

sticker,375x360.png

that short guy

Reaction score
That's awesome, congrats man. Can't wait to see it... and on very sarcastic but still quite serious note could you put in a word for them to bring back C-1 E/A but with 24 frets lol. that would be amazing

coreysMonster

Abrakadabro
Reaction score
AFAIK he prefers 7 to 8 by a good margin, so I'm pretty sure it will be a 7.
He told me in an interview once that he prefers 7 to 8 and why, and thinking about it has reminded me of the fact that I have no idea where the balls that interview audio is. :noplease:

Latest posts

')