Keltin KGB-H8 build update

• Thread starter entropydesign
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Piro

Reaction score
Yea, I think as soon as I see a finished product I'm gonna be a really happy person. If how the nut you made is any indication, were in for a real treat! Now if only I have extra $$ to spend on a ERG.

thinkpad20

plays guitar??
Reaction score
Looks cool minus the headstock... not such a fan of the shape. Anyway, looking forward to more!

phaeded0ut

droooooneeeeeeeee!
Reaction score
Love the woods that you're using, and looking forward to seeing more pictures of this beastie as it gets underway. Not so much a fan of the headstock, either, but then again, you're not building this guitar for me. ;)

Those Sperzels are awesome! I ended up going with Grovers as this was what StewMac had on hand at the time.

Not sure if this was posted elsewhere, what pickups do you plan on using with this guitar?

entropydesign

Reaction score
Hey guys,

To answer some questions...

EMG 808 pickups will be used
Options will be: 2 way or 3 way pickup selecter, scale length, Knob placement, 6, 7 or 8 strings (for now until I design some specific models), finish, reverse headstock, Body wood upgrades etc.

I will also do full custom builds. Because I am in the early stages of the business I will charge roughly the same as the models I have designed, depending on the wood and parts used. I have a good design sense so I will work with any crazy ideas you have and make it look good and play well.

Reaction score
Looks really cool,

I will also do full custom builds. Because I am in the early stages of the business I will charge roughly the same as the models I have designed, depending on the wood and parts used. I have a good design sense so I will work with any crazy ideas you have and make it look good and play well.

Sounds interesting aswell.

Cheesebuiscut

Loves his Q-tuners
Reaction score
Because he is that confident his guitars WILL kick that much ass.

JonnHatch

Reaction score
DUDE its like freaking Christmas, waiting for more pics!!!!!! Hurryhurryhurry:)

')