Kemper KPA Profiler (Rack Version)

• Thread starter HighGain510
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Had some unplanned expenses pop up so I need to move some gear quickly to help cover everything, you know how it goes! Figured this is easiest to replace later (this is Kemper #3 for me, so I'm sure it's not the last one! :rofl:) and easiest to move, so it is what it is! This one includes a ton of paid profiles from MBritt and Andy @ TAF, tons of killer stuff ranging from clean profiles to high gain profiles and everything in between. The unit has always been racked so it's in excellent condition. :yesway:
Modifications (if any): Just added paid profiles, no modifications to the unit itself.
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Includes the US and Euro power cables as well as original box. I can't find the manuals for the life of me but they're all available (and likely more up to date regardless since they put the latest versions online pretty often) so you can pull down the PDF from the Kemper site without issue if you need it. :yesway:
Location (City,State or City,Country): Northern VA
International OK? : Would prefer a US sale, so holding out for that first. Sorry guys!
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM is fine
References (eBay or other forum userid): iTrader on here
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $1700 including shipping via NORMAL PayPal (no shifty PP Gift requirement here! ;))
Pictures:

These were just taken this morning:

E649EE3C-3743-4AD0-8C98-C3B5260FEAA4_zpsqnge1ssg.jpg

9AC53AE8-EA80-4A2A-B78A-E3370932436D_zps1buwclfj.jpg

62C7719D-14E2-45B3-8206-5E1C41AC527E_zpsmjm1azuu.jpg

FFB11873-BE6D-48F0-89F0-811445A1E3DE_zpsjdqsmpy5.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BrentSSL

Reaction score
I'm new to these is that powered or non powered?

Status
Not open for further replies.
')