Kemper Profiling Amp

• Thread starter bobbybuu
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bobbybuu

Lower it to H-Flat
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Kemper Profiling Amp. It's the sexy black lunchbox version (non powered) and it's in mint condition (still has the plastic on the screen).
Modifications (if any): None
Accessories (hardshell case etc): None
Location (City,State or City,Country): Greensboro, NC
International OK? : No
Contact Info (No Phone #s): Pm me
References (eBay or other forum userid): Couple deals on here.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): I'm mainly looking for trades.
I'm interested in trading for another amp to add to the collection. I'm BIG on rack-able gear, so I'm mostly looking for a rackmount head. Like a Mesa Dual Rec, Mark IV, Legacy 3...plus cash on your end, but I'm open to cash offers and trades for other high gain amps.

Pictures:
b1.jpg

20140201_044738.jpg

20140201_044926.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I'll shoot you a straight cash offer in a few days (give the potential traders some time to vouch their offers to you since you're more interested in a trade).

JerEvil

Reaction score
I've got a month old Titan Custom 100 watt I am looking to trade for a Kemper actually.

KT88, Dual footswitchable master volume, footswitchable effects loop.

bobbybuu

Lower it to H-Flat
Reaction score
Thanks for all the offers my sevenstring "familia", but after much consideration this one goes to...(drumroll please)...TelosHedge.
:locked:

')