Kennydoe....from the old Jemsite days

• Thread starter kennydoe
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

kennydoe

Reaction score
Hi Everyone.

I'm sure I know a few of you from when i used to frequent the Jemsite forum a couple years back. I think once Glen sold it I started weaning myself off - no problem with the new owners, i think it was just a time in my life when things started transitioning to 'busier'.

I was the main force behind the Jem giveaways we did a few years back - although i think we called it a 'writing contest' to skirt some of the local laws, LOL.

I'm a professional musician - been a keyboard palyer all my life, and started playing guitar after graduating Berklee in 1991. I was maily an Ibanez player for a long long time - i have a Jem BFP, a j-Custom RG8670 and a Universe that i customized. Those were my main three lovers until my wife bought me a Parker Fly for christmas a few years ago. I've been hooked ever since. Not that I don't still love my Iby's, it's just that a working musician, as I am, will seek the most versatile comfortable instrument possible, and I found that in the Parker.

I'm glad to see that the 7-string guitar is still alive and well...at least here! Anybody here from the old Jemsite forum days???

all the best.
Kenny:shred:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

wemedge

Reaction score
Hi Kenny:

We don't know each other but I recognize your name from Jemsite. Been there for a loooong time, seems like.

cheers,
wemedge

Thep

Blast & Sweep
Reaction score
Yo yo, I think sevenstring.org is much livelier. Do miss those fun Jemsite days, but lately its been far blander than I remembered.

timbaline

My name isn't Tim
Reaction score
Welcome!!!
I'm also a member on Jemsite; however, I have to admit the site has been pretty dead lately.

kennydoe

Reaction score
hi stealthtastic

here's an old family photo from 2004. The purple RG550 is long gone.
The UV is for sale...see the classifieds here or on jemsite.

URL]

fwd0120

Bipedal Hominid
Reaction score
Hey kenny, glad your here! know ya as a jemsite vet, so now we can cheat on glen muwahahaha!

...... on the other hand, mud slinging whould be kept to a minimum, because a lot of folks are on both sites. :shrug:

Latest posts

')